Zane/IL108's levels for CCLP1
^ lol
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
EVERYONE: Update your copy of Zane-CCLP1 to 1.0.5 if you haven't!!! ALSO ALSO ALSO: On the level "The Laboratory" there needs to be an ice tile @ 24, 0 AND at 26, 0. This isn't worthy of an update.. so go fix it! (:

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Right, exam done, time to do some real work Tongue

#11 - Bust is fixed, no problems

#18 - This worked before, but I think you made it unsolvable it in the new version... The castle section no longer has the fire boots, and it's impossible to push a block through this section to detonate the bomb and reach the chip due to a recessed wall at 23, 9.

#21 - I think I busted this level again. Once you've hit all five brown buttons and cloned the block on the southern island, you can take the block on the northern island with you and bridge to the exit without picking up the yellow key or using the fireball to detonate the bomb. Putting a W thin / normal wall at 5, 28 would help, as I did later solve this the "normal" way with the yellow key.

#23 - I usually play in MS, but I have dabbled in Lynx and I'm fairly sure the blue key you added in to allow the exit to be reached will be erased when one of the two blobs inevitably lands on it. Good in MS though. Hard to get the last chip behind the trap, but still a good challenge.

#24 - Fixed, but still an evil level without an editor! Smiley

#25 - There is a blue key but no blue door, and a toggle wall but no green button. The red key cannot be reached due to the toggle wall that cannot be changed. One solution would be to switch the yellow and red locks, and replace the blue key with a green button.

#29 - I wouldn't consider myself a huge block-pushing fan, but I quite liked this level, even if it took a while to complete. I suppose that's why it's called "The Long Way"!

#30 - Another good level, you might be converting me to the dark side that is Sokoban! Figuring out this level and working out what blocks had to go where was a good challenge.

#32 - This level has me a bit confused. I don't see how it's possible to get the fire boots at 15, 27 since the fireball circles towards you as you try to get them. Do you need to clone more fireballs from 7, 30 or use a block to interrupt it? Also, at the very end, the teeth can't hold the correct brown buttons down to allow you to reach the exit since it's held in place by the ff's. Lastly, a minor bust, the block pushing in the yellow key room is unnecessary, since you can simply pick up two yellow keys from the SE fireball room and run straight through. I would consider changing the lock at 24, 3 to a blue lock and the key behind the block clone machines to a blue key, since this colour is not yet used on the level, and would force the player to collect all four yellow keys and do the block pushing before they can continue.

If you do update again, don't forget to include those ice spaces you mentioned in level #26! (:
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Quote:Right, exam done, time to do some real work Tongue

#11 - Bust is fixed, no problems

#18 - This worked before, but I think you made it unsolvable it in the new version... The castle section no longer has the fire boots, and it's impossible to push a block through this section to detonate the bomb and reach the chip due to a recessed wall at 23, 9.

#21 - I think I busted this level again. Once you've hit all five brown buttons and cloned the block on the southern island, you can take the block on the northern island with you and bridge to the exit without picking up the yellow key or using the fireball to detonate the bomb. Putting a W thin / normal wall at 5, 28 would help, as I did later solve this the "normal" way with the yellow key.

#23 - I usually play in MS, but I have dabbled in Lynx and I'm fairly sure the blue key you added in to allow the exit to be reached will be erased when one of the two blobs inevitably lands on it. Good in MS though. Hard to get the last chip behind the trap, but still a good challenge.

#24 - Fixed, but still an evil level without an editor! Smiley

#25 - There is a blue key but no blue door, and a toggle wall but no green button. The red key cannot be reached due to the toggle wall that cannot be changed. One solution would be to switch the yellow and red locks, and replace the blue key with a green button.

#29 - I wouldn't consider myself a huge block-pushing fan, but I quite liked this level, even if it took a while to complete. I suppose that's why it's called "The Long Way"!

#30 - Another good level, you might be converting me to the dark side that is Sokoban! Figuring out this level and working out what blocks had to go where was a good challenge.

#32 - This level has me a bit confused. I don't see how it's possible to get the fire boots at 15, 27 since the fireball circles towards you as you try to get them. Do you need to clone more fireballs from 7, 30 or use a block to interrupt it? Also, at the very end, the teeth can't hold the correct brown buttons down to allow you to reach the exit since it's held in place by the ff's. Lastly, a minor bust, the block pushing in the yellow key room is unnecessary, since you can simply pick up two yellow keys from the SE fireball room and run straight through. I would consider changing the lock at 24, 3 to a blue lock and the key behind the block clone machines to a blue key, since this colour is not yet used on the level, and would force the player to collect all four yellow keys and do the block pushing before they can continue.

If you do update again, don't forget to include those ice spaces you mentioned in level #26! (:

Alright, thanks lol. I have a feeling this set will always have SOMETHING wrong with it! xD

Fixing right now Tongue

Also, on "Even If the Sky Is Falling Down", I'll have to fix the blue lock (add it somewhere) but the toggle button is under Chip at the start. Wink (I might change this though)

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:the toggle button is under Chip at the start. Wink

*Checks Editor*

So it is...

*Facepalm*

Time to finally download this thing so Zane will stop hating me Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Time to finally download this thing so Zane will stop hating me Thumbs up

Teeth Some of them are really hard right now. Like, I just deleted #24 and made it way easier and more fun and more creative and more meish and more zany and more idk.

Also you should look @ #31 in TW graphics in a full-screen map Thumbs up

Quote:#18 - This worked before, but I think you made it unsolvable it in the new version... The castle section no longer has the fire boots, and it's impossible to push a block through this section to detonate the bomb and reach the chip due to a recessed wall at 23, 9.

The fire boots have been and are at 30, 31... Wink

[fixing, will be released today]

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Like, I just deleted #24 and made it way easier

There are only four red keys now instead of fourteen? Smiley

And yeah, I thought the fire boots were in the NE section for some reason. I tried checking under blocks and blue walls and everything!

Will dl the new set when I get a chance and have a gander.