Stupid cooks.
Quote:It only took 16 minutes.

So is that good or bad?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
You're the judge, knowing it's a dodging level and rockdet was playing it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'll assume it was good since there was teeth Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I still say the best CC cook is Tyler getting stuck in the force slide between the toggle doors on Monster Lab. Slight smile
I'm inclined to agree with that, actually.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:I still say the best CC cook is Tyler getting stuck in the force slide between the toggle doors on Monster Lab. Slight smile

I still say Trevor's No End in Sight Cook was the best
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
[Image: Wnu4NeQ.png]

The blocks need to go onto the traps so they can be released later. Just a simple matter of going behind each block, pressing "Up" to push the block, pressing "Down" to move Chip back to his original position and then moving onto the next block, right?

Well, that's assuming there's nothing under the blocks. Obviously I should have expected there to be blue walls under them instead, but for some unimaginable reason I didn't, so quickly following the above sequence of moves resulted in this instead. Slight frown

[Image: zC46sEv.png]
I'm not sure if I was rude to put blue walls under those blocks Tongue sorry for the trouble! But that is pretty funny Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:[Image: Wnu4NeQ.png]

The blocks need to go onto the traps so they can be released later. Just a simple matter of going behind each block, pressing "Up" to push the block, pressing "Down" to move Chip back to his original position and then moving onto the next block, right?

Well, that's assuming there's nothing under the blocks. Obviously I should have expected there to be blue walls under them instead, but for some unimaginable reason I didn't, so quickly following the above sequence of moves resulted in this instead. Slight frown

[Image: zC46sEv.png]
Haha! Some tricks right there!
[Image: QunIBY5.png]

This is a result of not blocking the cloner. Tongue