Why would anyone ever use Bing?
Well, there is the whole thing that Google was supposed to be "Googal" after the number, and googal was supposed to be "google" after a baby noise....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
On the Xbox 360, they use Bing as well. Must be owned by Microsoft or something, but I can't really find myself using anything but Google anymore. Use to be a Yahoo fan, though.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:On the Xbox 360, they use Bing as well. Must be owned by Microsoft or something, but I can't really find myself using anything but Google anymore. Use to be a Yahoo fan, though.
Bing is a Microsoft product.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:With a name like Bing, how can you take it seriously?

Exactly.

Quote:It reminds me of the old Southwest Airlines commercial....Bing! You are now free to move about the country.

It never reminded me of anything in particular, but now that you mention it, the first thing I think of (besides the search engine) is Ned Ryerson in "Groundhog Day."

Quote:Well, the names Google and Yahoo don't exactly scream professionalism either... Smiley

I'd dare say that Google has gotten to the point at which it's sufficiently associated with quality that it's become a professional-sounding name. Yahoo! and Bing lack that luxury.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
You know what, lately Bing hasn't been that bad and has often turned up the best result right at the top, even more often than Google does. However, today I was looking for a very specific download and couldn't find it, and Google helped a ton. So for now it's still Google for me, but am open to the possibility of using Bing if it's the default somewhere.

I can't believe I just defended Bing.
I use bing a lot since google makes me cranky
Quote:I use bing a lot since google makes me cranky

Who on Earth would pick Bing over Google? Raised eyebrow
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It's pretty?

Sometimes i just want different results. And yahoo search lets me down.
Yahoo! sucks. I prefer Google over Bing.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I used to pick MSN but yeah Google pretty much overtook everything.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow