Artwork.dat
It's not in the works yet, but BitBuster gave me the idea to start a levelset, featuring levels based off special designs (or artwork) using CC tiles!

If you have any level based off specific designs, post them here! The entire level HAS to be the design, not just a portion of it.

Current levels to be in Artwork.dat

Flareon ~Flareon350

Vaporeon ~Flareon350

Leafeon ~Flareon350
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I have a few in my set JacquesS2:

#33 #111
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Can't find my geodude level!

I wonder if I still have my puppy level....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I have a few artwork levels under construction. Actually, a lot. Most of them are incomplete though, as I want them to be really interesting levels as well, which is difficult at times to combine with complex artwork.
Aperture Science logo Thumbs up

It's been made twice... I think.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Alright, beginning my GLaDOS level.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Level 4: Tourist Attraction

Level 48: Confronted Caveman
I can submit my "Pac-Man Fever" (ConsistentInconsistency.dat #5), though i don't know how well it suits the "entire level" requirement.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Hmm, guess I can semi-promote my latest (somewhat-still-WIP) set, as there are a few "arty" levels in it:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/775-xaser2dat-now-with-100-more-everything/

In particular, BURN (#92) and WORLD (#95) are definitely made to look like something when viewed from above, and I suppose one could ostensibly consider levels like PORTAL (#96), RUIN (#97), and DELIVERANCE (#89), depending on how far you want to stretch the definitions.

I generally tend to pay some bit of attention to the general aesthetics of my levels nowadays, for reasons I can't really fathom. I sometimes feel like that's one of the more overlooked qualities judging from what little I know of outside level packs (CCLP2 mostly) compared to the original CC1 levels, which had heavily-stylized levels like SEEING STARS and GRAIL in which the general layout and functional purpose are done in a way that looks and feels good. Even small touches in levels like the decorative green buttons in MONSTER LAB and the dirt patterns in INVINCIBLE CHAMPION and METASTABLE TO CHAOS... Not that it matters entirely, but whatever. Tongue

Anyhow, back to the topic, a screenshot gallery for most of the above-mentioned Xaser2.dat stuff is linked in the thread, but I'll toss it up here for good measure too:

http://imgur.com/a/wMBfb#0
Now that i think about it, i think several of Ian Wilson's levels qualify for inclusion in this set. Of course, we'd need his permission....
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam