Least favourite CCLP3 levels
Quote:Lazy hourglass - Awesome stuff since you can strategically kill the balls in the water without having to madman it through excessive rows of balls a bunch of times.

That's why it's on my least favorites list. Just a bunch of ball drowning and trivial block pushing, and prone to stupid deaths.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Prone to recklessness, yeah.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Prone to recklessness, yeah.

In the sense that Pain is prone to drowning or death by glider in Lynx. Not recklessness, just too easy to fail.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Pain is evil in Lynx. At least in MS it's just long.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
The bee section caused a BBQRage in my Lynx playthrough of Pain, for those who haven't seen. The glider was just fine since I managed to trap it so it wasn't circulating in the block pushing area.
Quote:The bee section caused a BBQRage in my Lynx playthrough of Pain, for those who haven't seen. The glider was just fine since I managed to trap it so it wasn't circulating in the block pushing area.

Ironic most of Chip's Challenge 1 in Lynx is One star, where as in MS it's 5 stars, but in CCLP2 mostly One star, but 5 stars in Lynx? Flushed
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
149. Caves
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:149. Caves

No... Divide and Conquer is a more frustrating version of Caves.

And compare that level to Same Game and Mice Are Good for Something
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Divide and Conquer is easier, you do a simple pattern 4 times.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I don't understand why Divide and Conquer was after Caves. Same goes with Bustin' Out and Map the Path. Also Wireframe should have been where Complex is (Just my opinion). Regardless, level placements were very well done, with the exceptions of storyline purposes, but still.