Least favourite CCLP3 levels
Quote:The video says it's level 1, but i read somewhere that it's actually somewhere in the 140s. And it's Pigeon holes, not Pigeonholed.

Also, wasn't that level renamed before entering CCLP3?

Okay basically the same thing....ONE letter off isn't gonna make that much of a difference.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'll just quickly say: just beware of double and triple posting, we got a feature allowing to edit your own posts so you can use that.

Also, I really don't get the hate on Stress Fracture as well, might mention Massingham Mansion and Caves, but Caves is kind of a longshot, as you like it or you don't. But oh well, every taste is in the nature.

But Stress Fracture is so brilliant if not for its ridiculous time limit.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I'll just quickly say: just beware of double and triple posting, we got a feature allowing to edit your own posts so you can use that.

I have to defend my brother on this one. He is new entirely to this type of stuff, as he's never used a forum in his life before. Plus he is autistic, so just don't go harsh on him for that. Slight smile

Anyways back on topic. I love Stress Fracture's idea too. The time limit should of been somewhere like 600 seconds in my opinion.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

It was meant to explain the possibility, not to sanction.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I know.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:

Lazy Hourglass - annoying pink balls

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Tongue
My YouTube Channel
Could've been worse, Rock... He might've hated on Jaywalker, then again alot of Chipsters here do and I don't blame them... I don't really think it's a bad level though.
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:Could've been worse, Rock... He might've hated on Jaywalker, then again alot of Chipsters here do and I don't blame them... I don't really think it's a bad level though.

Anyone who hates Jaywalker has One star taste according to me and Rock. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Add me to that list Tom! Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Well then apparently I have One star taste. Sorry. Too bad. Better luck next time. Sheesh, so judgemental, but CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT. Chip Win

In reality, I've come back around on Jaywalker since I'm more tolerant to dodging nowadays but I still think it doesn't quite satisfy my taste, although it is an awesome concept and execution. Slight smile

Stress fracture was really fun. As mentioned before, a 999 time limit would have been nice, but I will admit that the teleport juggling act was quite difficult for me to decode and I certainly didn't do it all in 999 seconds.

Lazy hourglass - Awesome stuff since you can strategically kill the balls in the water without having to madman it through excessive rows of balls a bunch of times.

@Flareon and Vaporeon - My first forum experience was an absolute disaster, with me almost getting banned for bumping old threads by accident. You're not alone. Slight smile So let's not treat mistakes as if they will end the world.