Least favourite CCLP3 levels
Which One Next is the worst level I have ever played. I can't understand how anyone would not hate it.
Quote:I was the one who discovered that bust... or at least the one who fixed the difficulty on ChipWiki.

It's not really a bust, but yeah, i found it independently before your wiki edit.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:Which One Next is the worst level I have ever played. I can't understand how anyone would not hate it.

Nah, Toggle Bust is worse. I'd say Which One Next is better than Tool Box.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I like Tool Box better. Makes you think a little more about where to go next.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I also like Tool Box better.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Tool Box I admit is better.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Tool Box I admit is better.

If it weren't for the gliders, I'd put Tool Box higher, but it's a pain in the **** for that reason. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It was when I LP'd it for sure, that doesn't make it worse. Time Bomb was a damn to figure out, it remains one of my CCLP2 favs.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Now that I think about it... yeah Tool Box is better, but that doesn't mean Which One Next? is one of the worst levels. In fact, Tool Box and Which One Next? should switch level positions.

I'm still gonna say Complex is pretty underrated.
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
I haven't ever posted here, so this shouldn't come as a surprise:

Caves, Jumble II, and Same Game.

I know there's a strategy for Caves but I personally don't like it and not being able to figure it out really made me angry, although I still do believe the "proper strategy" often involves some elements of timing and luck if you aren't in practice with the level. The end when there are no more blocks always feels like a race, too. Nothing against the creator, but that's just how it was for me and I have no intention to replay it.

Jumble II - Got me in trouble when my parents came home during the recording and there were at least 3 shenanigans (hidden flippers + unexpected 50/50 + glider to the face near the end) that made me want to scream.

Same Game - Too hard. The last room was just insult to injury, so thanks Andrew for warning me about it before I got to it.

My "hate" for Niche is overrated, at least since I had a talk with J.B. a really long time ago and we both agreed that in hindsight I should have rated it at least 3 stars.

Go Back to Start gets dinged bigtime for the glitch that also made me scream and say a really racist word (not on the recording), but I guess one can argue that I should have played in Lynx.

Agreed 90% with Josh's earlier hilarious post.