Least favourite CCLP3 levels
I guess it's been too long, but I can't really remember a lot of the levels.

Caves made me angry. which one next? is just stupid.

i actually loved same game but I never would have got it on my own. if that was the criteria I'd have to say YCTAOFNT would be on my bad list as well. I just figure I'm not that clever.

I actually found Pigeonholed annoying.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I haven't ever posted here, so this shouldn't come as a surprise:

Caves, Jumble II, and Same Game.

I know there's a strategy for Caves but I personally don't like it and not being able to figure it out really made me angry. The end when there are no more blocks always feels like a race, too. Nothing against the creator, but that's just how it was for me and I have no intention to replay it.

Jumble II - Got me in trouble when my parents came home during the recording and there were at least 3 shenanigans that made me want to scream.

Same Game - Too hard. The last room was just insult to injury, so thanks Andrew for warning me about it before I got to it.

My "hate" for Niche is overrated, at least since I had a talk with J.B. a really long time ago and we both agreed that in hindsight I should have rated it at least 3 stars.

Go Back to Start gets dinged bigtime for the glitch that also made me scream and say a really racist word (not on the recording), but I guess one can argue that I should have played in Lynx.

Agreed 90% with Josh's earlier hilarious post.

Which post was this?

Btw screw you Vulcan!!!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
The one on the top of page 2, @Josh.
Quote:I'm still gonna say Complex is pretty underrated.

You're absolutely right on that one.

And as for hate and ratings and stuff, we're all entitled to our opinion, it's also one's responsibility to respect each other's. Let's not get nasty Slight smile Thanks guys.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I actually found Pigeonholed annoying.

Yeah... me too. I kept trying that level over and over only to screw myself again! Finally got this stupid level on my 12th try. To think that was only level 8
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:I actually found Pigeonholed annoying.

Honestly I think the only reason why Pigeonholed got in CCLP3 was because of the title. I remember that same title was CC2's first level Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:Honestly I think the only reason why Pigeonholed got in CCLP3 was because of the title. I remember that same title was CC2's first level Thumbs up

That's an interesting bit of trivia.

If I'm correct, the 149 levels of CCLP3 were supposed to be voted in, because of Fun Factor... how Caves, Divide and Conquer, and that damned Mice level got in is beyond me.
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Some people wanted some puzzles in Wink

I don't understand why anyone wanted Same Game though. I mean Avalanche is one thing (which I love by the way) but why Same Game?
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

CRAP! I forgot to put Same Game in my list of worst levels! Either way, Mice Are Good for Something would've still been my least favorite
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Mice Are Good for Something is actually a good level personally. I do see how it's annoying though. I just wish the whole "mice" concept wasn't there. I would be fine with the level 100% then.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects