All things chess
You can also follow the match at the official site:

http://www.kramnikaronian.com/
^Thanks for the link! I guess I was looking at the wrong "official site," when I said that it was all in German. Wink

I overslept again today...grr! Tomorrow I will not fail! This is my promise to myself. At least Chessdom saves the chat logs and commentary (in English, to boot!).

I should probably delete my Chesstempo account. I just can't justify writing a literature review for a research article when I could be striving to break the 1700 barrier at tactics. There are worse addictions, I suppose.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Well, I didn't completely oversleep today. I only arrived 30 minutes late, which meant I would have been in time for the middlegame. Then I found out that today is a rest day and that there are no games scheduled. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed, more in my own ignorance than in anything.

My rating on chess.com is a whopping 1064. After dropping three pieces in a row, I figured it was best to resign. Perhaps chess isn't for me.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I need to make an account on chess.com Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Yes you do! Slight smile
Made my account. Search for Flareon350 and that's me Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Sweet. I registered as BitBuster, so you can look me up and laugh at my pathetic showing.
Added you Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I've sent requests to everyone here. Also, I won my first real game Slight smile (All the others were blitz) and my rating is 1355. It was a pretty epic game imo.
I'm trying to get a rating myself. Do I just have to play a game with someone to get a rating or what? I don't understand...
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects