PIctures of Attractive People
I actually didn't even notice it until Dave's post prompted me to search for encrypted messages in the title. Frankly, I was too excited about the prospect of seeing pictures of hot chicks to be bothered with proofreading.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:What message? I guess it's too well hidden for the likes of me...is there an acronym in there somewhere? Does "PAP" mean something (or "PIAP," for that matter)? Does the capitalized "I" in "Pictures" hold any significance? Is this part of an elaborate joke? My addled mind boggles...

I think it's just "PI"...Tongue
Quote:I actually didn't even notice it until Dave's post prompted me to search for encrypted messages in the title. Frankly, I was too excited about the prospect of seeing pictures of hot chicks to be bothered with proofreading.

Hot chicks > proofreading

Even nerds can agree with this Thumbs up [no insults intended]
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Hot chicks > proofreading

Even nerds can agree with this

I'd like to think so, but apparently there are people here who'd rather post pictures of animals than hot babes! Just saying. Wink

Quote:I think it's just "PI"... Tongue

Oh dear. I hope that's not it, because if so, I will feel extremely disappointed. I was hoping for a much better payoff than that.

Anyway, back on topic (ha!), I present Alison Sudol, AKA the love of my life:

[Image: imga%20fine%20frenzy3.jpg]

[Image: AFF_new_3.jpg]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I'd like to think so, but apparently there are people here who'd rather post pictures of animals than hot babes! Just saying. Wink
Hey, Zoroark is hawt. It is one of the greatest additions to the Pokémon franchise.

Quote:Anyway, back on topic (ha!), I present Alison Sudol, AKA the love of my life:

[Image: imga%20fine%20frenzy3.jpg]

[Image: AFF_new_3.jpg]

7 more pictures, and you could put them in a 9x9 grid and call it Sudol-ku.
Obligatory ironic mention: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE

If you haven't heard of it yet, you will soon. It's the latest viral video.
Quote:Hey, Zoroark is hawt. It is one of the greatest additions to the Pokémon franchise.

I don't think he was particularly talking about you Tongue if you wanna talk about hot Pokemon, you should see Flareon Heart (oh the irony) Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:7 more pictures, and you could put them in a 9x9 grid and call it Sudol-ku.

::Groan::

Wink

Quote:If you haven't heard of it yet, you will soon. It's the latest viral video.

The sad thing is, they are pretty attractive...shame about the song.
Haha, I just noticed that this thread is 'Hot'.

Oh, the irony.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
::Drool::