PIctures of Attractive People
I have no idea. I googled "pretty girl blonde" and she showed up (or maybe I "binged" it). Kinda looks like that Hayden Panettiere chick, but I don't think it's her.

Also, Mathgrant, what is wrong with you?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Hmmm...Hayden Panettiere...never heard of her before, but based on a quick GoogleImage search, I have to say...

Thumbs up

Quote:Also, Mathgrant, what is wrong with you?

Haha, I second this question. Tongue
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Dafuq @Mathgrant's post
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Also, Mathgrant, what is wrong with you?
Quote:Haha, I second this question. Tongue
Quote:Dafuq @Mathgrant's post

There were jokes about Mike Dawson being attracted to every female character in Darkseed 2, including the one who appears on the cover of the game's predecessor.
That doesn't make it right. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Well he still posted it so there's nothing we can do about it.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Well, I suppose I COULD do something....but I won't.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Here's another random attractive person:

And, of course, the lovely Claire from Lost:

*likes*
[Image: keeley-hazell.jpg]