What song are you listening to right now?

Case #9001 of a pop song that features horrible lyrics sung by a questionably-talented-at-best performer, but still rises to the top of the charts because of a great instrumental written by somebody who almost never receives credit for their work except in the fine print. (not that starships weren't meant to fly or anything...)
Some Opeth at the moment.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Nurse with wound - Soliloquy for Lilith

About 45 minutes into it right now.
Oh wow thanks Markus for the discovery, that's amazing.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
How'd you like that Lifter one Rock? Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Crazy Town - Butterfly (instrumental)

(Somewhere around 2:20 sounds like Mario hopping on Yoshi)

CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trchraxJj2I

Oh, and it sounds like surround sound, too!

(if you have a good sound card)
Quote:How'd you like that Lifter one Rock? Thumbs up

It's now in my rotation, so I liked it Slight smile

Quote:Crazy Town - Butterfly (instrumental)

Stop making me discover stuff, guys!!!

Also, El Camino (the album) from The Black Keys
My YouTube Channel
Quote:Stop making me discover stuff, guys!!!

Isn't that the point of this thread? Tongue
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I know, I'm just super happy at the moment with what you guys bring here!

Eminem - We made you (Fun fact: we have karaoke every Tuesday night at school and there's that girl who always ask for duets and/or gives me challenge songs. Well that's the latest challenge I got, never heard the song before yesterday. That's gonna be fun!)
My YouTube Channel