What song are you listening to right now?
Threshold - Pilot in the Sky of Dreams

This song has grown on me so much, especially the vocal melodies and words, keyboards, and heavy, driving guitar riff. It's a progression through life and our dearest hopes to soar through the sky, damaged by our fears that our planes will drift off course and crash on the rocks. Who truly is there to keep us on course? It's a question we all have different answers to, but we know whoever keeps us afloat well, and daily have heartfelt exchanges like this. It's a line like this which cuts me deeply, why I love this intricate combination of intensity and sheer emotion. Even without words, there exist moments like the wrenching guitar solo at 8:22 which enliven the feeling.

"Did I promise you a sky where rain would never fall,

or did you listen to a lie?

Did you radio to base?

I waited for your call, but you left without a trace

But I can stop your plane from drifting out of range..."
Dolly Parton - Potential New Boyfriend.

It's Dolly. It's Dolly going disco. It's total 80's trash. It's perfect.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Not listening to a song right now, just in my head I'm listening to Heretic Anthem by Slipknot [will post link later]

Why can't I post it now? Oh I'm at school ;P
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
...so you can post here from school, but you can't access Youtube?

Unamused
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Radiohead - Subterranean Homesick Alien
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Simply Red - Home
Quote:Simply Red - Home

Nice choice!

You Don't Love Me Anymore -- Sonia Dada
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Someone's Daughter - Beth Orton
A Thing Called Love - Jerry Reed

(Not all country music sucks! Just that pop pap that gets passed off as "country.")