Double the Last Number
Double the last number. Note: This thread will get ridiculously filled with huge numbers in about 30 posts.

------------------------------

ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
2 (I remember this game and your fact about insanely huge numbers will come VERY soon is true! But it'll be in about 15 posts or so)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I remember this as more of a wager (or parlor trick) than I remember it as a game, but either way, it's fun. Slight smile

Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.

I think it'll get big sooner than 30 posts, yeah. 2 to the 30th power I believe is in the billions.. Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.

and nice blue 5

Just heard about the "second half of the chessboard" on the radio this week. Basically, 2^32 is huge, but a molehill compared to 2^64.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan

Apparently the number of possible chess games is greater than the number of atoms in the universe. Being of small mind and body, I find it difficult to fathom either figure. Wink

d

The last number this thread will ever see which is less than the number of puzzles on my cleverly-titled logic puzzle blog.