What is your current avatar on CC Zone?
I think cards are really fun too. Slight smile

Now it's time to make everyone run away by changing my avatar to.. the Walker.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Wow. Chess babe.

[Image: 7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif]

Quote:That just makes me wish my girlfriend knew how to play chess...

Better yet, I wish she were willing to learn how to play chess.....

I feel you, man. Chess-playing women are hot.

[/sexism]

Quote:Actually, it's more fun to play cards.

Admittedly, I've made a lot more money at cards than I ever have at chess. Still, chess is aesthetically pleasing to me...cards are just a way of hustling a few extra bucks.

Quote:Now it's time to make everyone run away by changing my avatar to.. the Walker.

http://darthno.ytmnd.com/
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I've gotta say, I'm really digging Tom's new avvy. It goes particularly well with his 149 award. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:It took some time to find a small enough graphic online to copy -- it had a white background, so I used ice.

Also, how can quarks have colors when they are smaller than all wavelengths of visible light?
Isn't rock weak against ice? Tongue

Quarks don't really have color. We say they have color charge only to describe their strange three way interaction, hence red, green, and blue.
To be honest, I never played or collected pokemon, so I only know a few things. I'm a little more familiar with classic Yugioh -- I'd like to change my avatar to Skull Knight, but the CC Editor resolution is too low for a good rendering. I may change anyway using a standard JPG.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Who hates my avvy?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I have nothing against it. Walkers are far from the most annoying creatures in CC, imo.

Plus, it goes well with your current blob image (what are those called? The thumbnails next to the Level markers...)
Quote:Who hates my avvy?
I prefer the TW Lynx one
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
^Typical Dave. Tongue

I'm thinking about making yet another pokemon avatar in the CC Editor.

I'm thinking of making this one:

http://www.bulbapedi...Pok%C3%A9mon%29

or this one:

http://www.bulbapedi...et/wiki/Leafeon

Which do you prefer?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Well, mine is the beginning room of I think BHLS2 level 26. The level can get annoying, but I like it Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.