How did you like The Hunger Games?
Quote:I've gotta say, in my advancing years (cough), predictible endings no longer bother me as much as they used to. Maybe it's because some people go so out of their way to make non-predictible endings that now even the most out-of-left-field ending is predictible (blame M. Night Shalyman for this one, perhaps).

I thought it was funny that one of the twists for M. Night's movies was "There isn't a twist" Laughing

Nevertheless, he made one awesome movie: The Sixth Sense, and I'd pick that over The Hunger Games anyday. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Don't get me started on The Sixth Sense. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I enjoyed Unbreakable. I may have been the only one. Signs was dumb.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Unbreakable was even dumber.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
The Sixth Sense was just a trippy movie that I never understood.

You wanna talk about good movies? How about the natural disaster ones? Like 2012. Or TWISTER Thumbs up (Y) Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
How about Airport? Or Alive?

I just realized that all the disaster movies I can think of have to do with manmade things. Specifically, planes. Oy.
Haven't seen it yet Thumbs up going to tomorrow probably. Teeth
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
"That's a BIG PLANE."

"It's RUSSIAN."