My chips challenge playthrough
Quote:I strongly recommend getting a mic, preferrably high enough quality so the voice comes out clearly without background noise. It makes all the difference in an LP! :-)

Agreed. You can tell on some of me early videos that I needed a better mic. (Or check out my first video, where I captured every word from somewhere else -- sounds really wacky.)

"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
LOL! just started my channel, im kinda "low" on money
[Image: sig-1.gif]

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

Save up and get a mic Slight smile depending on where you live, it shouldn't be TOO pricey...

My mic cost $20 and I've been using it for almost a year now Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
My mic was bought a good 4 years ago for about that much, and its quality is very impressive. Only problems are weird tapping noises caused by accidentally bumping it sometimes, which require it to be placed on top of some giant books and CD boxes. It's a Logitech desktop mic and has survived multiple splashes thanks to water bottles falling over onto it. Screw gravity. Slight frown
Depending on the community you live in, you may also be able to use a public library computer with a microphone.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
But it's no fun when you can't BBQrage in the library. Wink
Quote:Screw gravity. Slight frown

Word. Gravity sucks. Plankton
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I WENT TO COLLEGE! - plankton
[Image: sig-1.gif]

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

I don't see how a Let's Play is a Let's Play if you have no commentary at all. It's a playthrough - the only thing the person in the video is doing is playing the game and not talking.

I may start LPs, idk. But I'm used to just playthroughs. [and the fact that I am at Level 124 (FIRETRAP) already! Only 25 more levels to go!!!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
^ This. It's always a bit frustrating to go on YouTube to search for LPs and playthroughs respectively and get the other.