If Dinosaurs roamed the Earth now?
I'm thinking of that recent Doctor Who episode in which an alternate reality existed where pterodacytls still roamed the Earth and randomly attacked people, warranting the "Watch Out for Pterodactyl Attacks!" signs. Wink
This totally reminds me of my childhood when I would spend some days watching The Land Before Time movies Slight smile

If you've seen these movies, I would totally want Spike Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
My close friend Aria played the role of Ducky in movies 5 through 13. Slight smile
[Image: 128985875460243792.jpg]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I'll take a cheesy monster movie about that dinosaur than Twilight any day. Smiley
...but Twilight has the camp factor going for it!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
So does a cheesy monster movie. Slight smile
Quote:I'll take a cheesy monster movie about that dinosaur than Twilight any day. Smiley

Nobody is allowed to make topics about Twilight on CC Zone!

And who doesn't want to see Dinosaurs eating famous people and becoming breaking news on many news reports?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Try googling cadborosaurus. (or cryptozoology) One of the sightings was near my old alma mater in victoria, bc and they actually had a carcass at one time.

ian
Quote:Nobody is allowed to make topics about Twilight on CC Zone!

You have no idea how tempted I am to make a Twilight thread right now.

(BTW, Twilight also has the lush Kristen Stewart going for it.)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.