CCLP Contributor award
Quote:I'll also have some levels in CCLP1. I did almost get 1 in CCLP3 though...

Which one was it? Was it "On The Bubble"?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Which one was it? Was it "On The Bubble"?

No it was Nuts and Bolts II and it was considered in the level 1 contest.

It's Level 24 of JoshL1.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I hope we get a huge range of designers for CCLP1.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

I'm Madhav, and I have levels in CCLP3 that made both competetive and non-competitive players rant.
Quote:I'm Madhav, and I have levels in CCLP3 that made both competetive and non-competitive players rant.

We know. Tongue
Quote:I'm Madhav, and I have levels in CCLP3 that made both competetive and non-competitive players rant.

Madhav, you win this thread.
Unluckily my levels were not considered for CCLP3 since it was the time I had created only a few - they were less than 10 - (and very boring) Lynx-compatible levels. Now that I have created a full Lynx-compatible levelset (ChipHomeLP1.dat) I hope to get some of my levels included into CCLP1!
ChipHome5

Exploring π is like exploring the universe....
Quote:Unluckily my levels were not considered for CCLP3 since it was the time I had created only a few - they were less than 10 - (and very boring) Lynx-compatible levels. Now that I have created a full Lynx-compatible levelset (ChipHomeLP1.dat) I hope to get some of my levels included into CCLP1!

Another set I need to download and play....Smiley
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Unluckily my levels were not considered for CCLP3 since it was the time I had created only a few - they were less than 10 - (and very boring) Lynx-compatible levels. Now that I have created a full Lynx-compatible levelset (ChipHomeLP1.dat) I hope to get some of my levels included into CCLP1!

Please tell me it has a Lynx compatible version of Delivery Ship! Smiley
Now that would be quite a challenge to make!