TomP1: 10th Anniversary Edition
Hey guys. It's time to reveal some footage of the upcoming 10th anniversary edition of TomP1. I originally had this idea after Rockdet struggled to finish the set so I wanted to change all of the levels. This version will be MS/Lynx compatible with all levels and will include additional level changes for all 149 levels. Let's start off with the starting point of level 144.

[Image: shenanigans.png]

I won't reveal what the hint says, but it has something to do with that burnt Chip on the right. Tongue

Anyway, more level changes to reveal.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
And I can see why the password was changed to what it was... Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
LOL @password! This is gonna be enjoyable Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
It's going to be hard for a level like this to be truly Lynx-compatible, considering how random force floors behave in Lynx. If I recall correctly, given the right conditions, two blocks can easily lock each other in a directional "loop" by going in the same directions over and over again.
Quote:It's going to be hard for a level like this to be truly Lynx-compatible, considering how random force floors behave in Lynx. If I recall correctly, given the right conditions, two blocks can easily lock each other in a directional "loop" by going in the same directions over and over again.

Yes, they can. Four blocks then I presume could make all of them travel in a straight line, but I may be wrong there.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Lol the password ^_^

this looks like fun imo. can't wait to play it lol..
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
The hint probably says that you should be arrested.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:The hint probably says that you should be arrested.

Close.

"In loving memory of Rock 'You should be arrested Tom' Genereux." Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:

Close.

"In loving memory of Rock 'You should be arrested Tom' Genereux." Thumbs up

So you won't reveal the hint to the level.. or will you? Wink
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Why is it a burned Chip, though? The non-fiery one seems more appropriate for a gravesite. Wink