Final Destination Version 2
I wonder if this person will ever join CCZone one day. Tongue
Quote:You only have to beat one or the other for the award. There's not another for beating both. Might as well be Version 2 since that's the CCLP compatible one.

Yes, I know. If I beat Version 2, I'll get the award, but I won't really feel that I beat Final Destination, because v2 was only to make it easier and fix a bust in the original version.

So if I beat the original in TomP3, then I will feel I actually did beat Final Destination. Slight smile

Make sense now?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Got up to pushing the block near the bug. Now what? Is there another trick or something that i'm missing? Slight smile
@Michael: Tom helps me on fb a lot with the level as I'm playing it, so maybe Tom could help you too? Slight smile

Also, I strongly suggest you listen to the first MIDI file in Tom's FDV1 video. It's amazing.

Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Wow this level is hard.....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Wow this level is hard.....
Definitely
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Quote:Also, I strongly suggest you listen to the first MIDI file in Tom's FDV1 video. It's amazing.

THIS.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I have that first MIDI on my iPod! Thumbs up

Best part is, I extended it to 8 minutes! Smiley

*waits for jealous people to respond* Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Michael has now proven it is solvable in the MS ruleset, so I've given him the award.

And Josh, send me that file now!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]