The Official Birthday Thread!
Hope you had a swag birthday Tyler! Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Happy 24th birthday Rock!

Here's a Portal cake for you!

[Image: weighted_companion_cake.jpg]

Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Argh. Already 24 Slight frown
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Speaking of which, yesterday was not only Rock's birthday but also my mother's birthday, who I won't name on the public forum but everyone knows who she is through Facebook anyway. Happy birthday!

Also, my own birthday is coming up in 12 days (already!?). I am already experiencing that horrible feeling of getting older, but at least I might just perhaps maybe possibly be getting some new computer parts out of it!
I like how the very first post of this topic was J.B celebrating Rock's 23rd birthday.

I can imagine this topic turning out to be like a time capsule or something for aliens.
I don't mind getting older. It's getting older without any feeling of being closer to what I wanted to be at that moment of my life that hurts.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I don't mind getting older. It's getting older without any feeling of being closer to what I wanted to be at that moment of my life that hurts.

This is so true my friend. Nonetheless I hope your birthday was a good one.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
To be fair, it's just a number and yet another occasion to get drunk.
My YouTube Channel
Quote:To be fair, it's just a number and yet another occasion to get drunk.

Yep, then the big 40 comes up and changes everything.
Today makes 17 for me, although I kind of felt like I was already 17 since a few months ago. Slight smile