What did you want to be when you were little?
Quote:Video game tester. Which I kinda still want to.

^this.

Also video game designer, which I still really want to. Probably why I design SO many CC levels.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I never really knew what I wanted to do, and even now, I don't know exactly. Well, I do but I don't.

In the past I remember wanting to be a video game designer, and still do. Astronaught was also a thought, since I love astronomy. Towards the end of high school I kind of wanted to be an astronomer or astrophysicist, but then started studying engineering, which seems like a good start to me, for what I want to do.
I never knew what I wanted to do. I had this secret dream to become a secretary, you know, an administrator, in some office. Then I thought I had to do something with my good grades, so I studied to become an engineer. Now I work in the office of a factory, I do some engineering stuff but most of my work is really administrative, planning the production and printing production orders and such. Someone said I should get a job where I get more use of my university degree, but I love this job so much! It's like what I've always wanted to do, I just didn't know it til I found it. Slight smile (I only wish I could wear high heels and a skirt to work every once in a while, but that would just be laughed at Tongue )
Back then, I had no idea. To be honest, I'm still not 100% sure what I want to do in the future. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I never knew what I wanted to do. I had this secret dream to become a secretary, you know, an administrator, in some office. Then I thought I had to do something with my good grades, so I studied to become an engineer. Now I work in the office of a factory, I do some engineering stuff but most of my work is really administrative, planning the production and printing production orders and such. Someone said I should get a job where I get more use of my university degree, but I love this job so much! It's like what I've always wanted to do, I just didn't know it til I found it. Slight smile (I only wish I could wear high heels and a skirt to work every once in a while, but that would just be laughed at Tongue )
Interesting. I've never heard anyone who wanted to be a secretary before.

I'm curious though. What branch of engineering did you study?
Same over here.

And yeah I always wanted to be into video games.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Interestingly enough, I have no technical interest whatsoever, even though I like to mod and hack games. Programming is certainly not my high point. When I was very young, I wanted to be a doctor, but that obviously went away very quickly. Nowadays I am more interested in what makes our world the way it is, and I'm sorta interested in anything that involves a search for a specific answer that allows us to move forward with technology and our lives.
Doctors... man, 60 hours a week to save people's lives. I wouldn't do it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I couldn't handle that type of stuff. I fear the sight of blood actually so the ER is no place for me...
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Nowadays I am more interested in what makes our world the way it is, and I'm sorta interested in anything that involves a search for a specific answer that allows us to move forward with technology and our lives.
Are you interested in science at all? I feel that science does this for me.