The Wannabe Longest Thread
Quote:Keep it up! I'm missing half my teeth, and I love crunching too. I even chew ice cream.

How is it possible to chew ice cream? Do you chew cotton candy as well?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
How about air? Slight smile
That would be called "grinding your teeth."
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
That's a very good point. Wink
I do chew cotton candy.

And I grind my teeth.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I grind my teeth as well.

Also I used to have braces for 2 and half years, which totally sucked.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Never had braces. Apparently that's something that I should feel OK bragging about.

And anyone who chews cotton candy needs help. Serious help. This coming from someone whose hands are perpetually marred thanks to his habit of biting/eating them.
What the...? This thread hasn't been active for 3 days now!

Any plans for Easter this year?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
same thing as always go to my wife's greatgrandma's house where she makes adults hunt for eggs.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I actually thought Easter was last Sunday. I'm a bad Catholic boy. Suffice to say, I have no particular plans.

We should all be ashamed that we let this thread lapse. Perhaps we should all be banned for a day or two.