Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games
/pretty much a verbatim copy of Tom's Resident Evil topic

Does anyone like the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games? It's one of my favorite game franchises of all-time and I like the older ones better than the newer ones. My favorite games in the series are 2, 4, and Underground. What about you?
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
My post dissappeared? Flushed

Anyway, I love Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. I think Skate Heaven was the best level in the game by far. Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Not sure if these are different in any ways, but I have played a Tony Hawk game before, over at a friend's house, and it was rather fun.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:My favorite games in the series are 2, 4, and Underground.

SAME HERE Thumbs up (Y) Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
My favorite in the series are 2 and 4 Thumbs up
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I have played the first one, but was never really good at it (probably I was too little), I have played underground and beat it, it was quite fun!
Phale
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Phale

I wish I could downvote posts.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
The Tony Hawk games are so shitty nowadays anyways. Anyone remember "Ride"? Yeah.... Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]