9x9 Levels
Check my concepts levelset on Yahoo. All 21 levels are 5x6.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I have made quite a few 5x5 levels, but that's not big enough to implement a decent puzzle. 9x9 levels are okay-ish to me, but they don't make me particularly excited for that fact. Troubadour and Vague Dream both made me rage for their awfully bad location in the set, so maybe I have a biased opinion about them.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Troubadour and Vague Dream both made me rage for their awfully bad location in the set, so maybe I have a biased opinion about them.

Bad location? How do you figure?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
They're just like CCLP2's Checkerboard I: They appear way too early in their respective set for people to fully understand what's going on.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'd hardly compare them to Checkboard I; they're much easier to solve (not to mention more fun!). I guess they could come a *bit* later (particularly Vague Dream), but come on! Checkerboard I deserves to be well into the triple digits.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I'd hardly compare them to Checkboard I; they're much easier to solve (not to mention more fun!). I guess they could come a *bit* later (particularly Vague Dream), but come on! Checkerboard I deserves to be well into the triple digits.

Yes I do admit, both Troubadour and Vague Dream came a bit early in the set. Same with Checkerboard I and Joyride I in CCLP2. Those 2 in CCLP2 should of been switched for obvious reasons.

But I also think having a rather simple level late in the set is really cool, as it wouldn't be what you'd expect (which is why I really like Marooned in CCLP3)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Madhav, didn't you say that you're planning on releasing a series of 9x9 levels in KeyboardWielder?
When did I let that cat out of the bag? Tongue

- Madhav.
Goodness, I can't even remember...but I seem to recall a NG post about it at some point. Slight smile