JoshL2
Final thoughts (141-150)

141. Medium to somewhat hard chip collecting level. I really like the ball dodging section and the walkers make the chip collection more interesting as well. Great level

142. I appreciate the presence of extra blocks and this is a nice puzzle.

143. Again, I appreciate the extra chips in this level. I would be a challenge to collect every single chip but nevertheless awesome level.

144. This level is epic. It has a lot of difficult puzzles in it at the same time poses as an interesting challenge.

145. Special course is special. I felt that the joyride section could've been a little earlier plus the blob on ice can be a little annoying. Also, the key puzzle at the end was thankfully not too rigid. Personally, I am not too good with keeping track of how many keys I've used. CC2 did a great job showing how many keys you had in the inventory box. Nevertheless, moderate difficult level.

146. Pretty fun and cool level. Has great puzzles that require some thought into it.

147. This level has a fantastic sardine concept at the start. Plus lots of space to roam around one you get the flippers. To me I believe that this level is a bit too easy for the 147 slot. This level shouldv'e been a little earlier, I would consider either House of Pathex (69) or Block's, Bombs, and Bugs (80) to be in the 147 slot. It is still a good level, though level 147 generally means a super extremely difficult level (Force Field, Cloners Maze, etc.) Don't get me wrong sometimes it great to break the trend.

148. Insanity Island is not too insane meaning super frustration or some sort. This level along with all the levels in the 140's has many puzzles that require a great train of thought. Awesome puzzle level.

149. Like part 1 of this series, this level is also epic. Personally, I find this level to be a LOT harder but what is to expect to a penultimate level, right?

150. Again as I said before with breaking the trend, this level breaks the trend. Great ending level to a good set. Chip Win

All in all, this is a fun set to play. It has numerous amounts of puzzles that require thinking and some unique concepts I've never seen before. As far as the gameplay was concerned there were plenty of annoying levels at the start but they got a whole lot better as the set progressed. Some of the levels that kept screwing me up were: A Simple Game of Pong (7), Skillful Memory (15), Buried Alive (21), and Exterminator's Club (32). By the time I finished level 80, that is when I considered the set to be getting better. Now, with the difficulty curve it was considerably decent. There were a lot of difficult levels at the start of the set along with some levels that should've been earlier or later in the set. Level 69 and level 80 would've been better off near the end or both level 117 and 118 are better off near the start, etc. In conclusion, the experience at the beginning was a little rough but got smoother as I went to the later levels. Therefore if I were to rate this set I would give it like a 3.7 to a 4 out of 5. Plenty of great levels but some were annoyingly frustrating. Still a great set to play though and your level designing has improved ever since then.Smiley
This feedback was interesting to read. I appreciate the time you took to leave It, however, at the same time it's for a set I made 6-7 years ago Tongue

As mentioned in my current LP of this set, I designed all these levels in order and didn't bother to rearrange them. Going back to fix this issue would be pointless considering how old this is.

Regardless, thanks for the feedback!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon