Poll: What's your favourite secret level in Chip's Challenge?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thanks to...
9.52%
2 9.52%
CAKE WALK
61.90%
13 61.90%
FORCE FIELD
4.76%
1 4.76%
MIND BLOCK
4.76%
1 4.76%
SPECIAL
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite CC1 Secret Level
So guys, what is your favourite Chip's Challenge 1 secret level. These are levels 145-149 and you can't get to these levels without a password. My personal favourite is SPECIAL because I think it is genius to have the exit hidden under a block, and casual players would never guess where it was. Your thoughts?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Mine has to go to Mine Block. It may be boring, but those boring levels need some attention too right?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Nice old CCZone repost... anyone mine is Cake Walk. Thanks to... is just a credits level and nothing more, Force Field is way too tricky and requires an amount of patience that I don't possess (my best time: 15 Slight smile ), Mind Block, despite having an okay concept, is monotonous, and Special is pure guesswork, though I do like that they threw in a concept that is intuitive yet hadn't been seen before. But I find Cake Walk to be the best. Despite it's length, it has quite the variety and the Melinda route is interesting too.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Cake Walk for me, for the same reasons mentionned above.

(wow I agreed with Tyler for the first time :o)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Man, I'd say that it has to be Special, though I didn't really like any of the special levels in CC1 :/
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Cake Walk - it is one of my favorites in the entire game. Slight smile
Cake Walk for reasons mentioned by Tyler. (although Special is close if we take Lynx mode into account)
CAKE WALK!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'm torn between Cake Walk, Force Field, and Special... Cake Walk is probably the best overall, but Special's a classic due to the exit under a block, and I used to actually like playing Force Field - after solving it once, that is...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
To be fair, Force Field wasn't exactly bad. It was just extremely technical, which is not necessarily given to every player.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow