BigOto7.ccl
Quote:This appears to be a very promising level set and I really look forward to playing it. I wonder how much of it is solvable in MS? I understood that it was being designed for Lynx.

It's not that hard to make levels for Lynx that work in MS, it's mostly the other way around that's a bit more nifty and tricky.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:It's not that hard to make levels for Lynx that work in MS, it's mostly the other way around that's a bit more nifty and tricky.

This is certainly true. Point conceeded...
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I am designing the levels to be compatible with both rulesets. In a situation where the C/B glitch may be a problem I do extra testing in MS.
Quote:I am designing the levels to be compatible with both rulesets. In a situation where the C/B glitch may be a problem I do extra testing in MS.
That's a good idea. I should maybe try that myself when making more BHLS2 or when I get to BHLS3 (if I ever do) so I don't have problems like what's already happened in my sets. (Specifically Coaster)
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
It's way easier to start from a MS designed level, IMO. That is, if you don't do invalid tiles.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Can't wait to see the finished product! I'm curious, though, about the name. Is "BigOto7" is a reference to Mario Kart 7?
Quote:Can't wait to see the finished product! I'm curious, though, about the name. Is "BigOto7" is a reference to Mario Kart 7?

No, it is actually my 7th levelset if you count them all up (minus PBGA.dat which simply had them all). However, I have noticed this and I think it is a nice coincidence.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this set! I did get a bit of spoilers of it, as I'm watching you LP my 2nd set (my teleport/itemswapping level being extremely similar to a level of yours)

Also will be the 1st to LP it! Anyone else is free to LP it too, it's basically up to Trevor if he's wants that. I don't have a strict rule saying you can't LP the same set lol.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I don't have any rules about people who LP my set, because like Nintendo doesn't seem to care about the thousands of MKW videos all over YouTube, I wouldn't either. In fact, I just found out that an old New Super Mario Bros. Wii set that I made ages ago has been LP'd by 2 people, it's pretty great. Personally I prefer not to LP what is done by someone else because it wouldn't be very original.