Stupid deaths.
Slight frown

Ok, I guess we'll just have to derail some other thread into the aforementioned topic. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Or not. We could also just avoid such a topic. It seems pretty pointless IMO.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
In fact, it IS pointless.

Alright, I was playing my own level "The Corridor of Doom", and I died in a pretty hilarious way when engaging an impossible showdown with teeth. You'll see when I release Beta (shameless plug)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I can't wait!
Quote:In fact, it IS pointless.

:nod

Ask me about the world sometime. Teeth
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Keep pushing blocks the wrong way on Oversea Delivery, ending up with one stuck on a side.. (and yes, I know you don't follow a block the same way you pushed it through a tele, lol.)

EDIT: FINALLY I GOT IT DONE... that actually was fun, not too hard! Oh god.. Block Buster 2 >___>
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
It's not as hard as the first one once you know what you're doing.
Or if you write down the sequence once you study it. Slight smile
Amazing how Block Buster II was made hard to me only because of Andrew's warning about it. I remember playing it when I was young and having no difficulty with it, but Andrew going bold-mode and telling me that I'll HAVE TO learn the timing on the slides. Man...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Amazing how Block Buster II was made hard to me only because of Andrew's warning about it. I remember playing it when I was young and having no difficulty with it, but Andrew going bold-mode and telling me that I'll HAVE TO learn the timing on the slides. Man...

Andrew's Bold Timing days are much quieter nowadays.They made Block Buster II much easier than the first, but I'm guessing there's still alot of luck required for bold times on those levels, which I don't really mind I guess.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]