Walls of CCLP3 discussion
Thank you for your feedback, mmoraleta Slight smile It's always really appreciated.

I've updated the set mainly to fix Apocalypse Wow, however, I've changed a few other things as well!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
The full release of Walls of CCLP3 is finally here! The old download is no longer available as to eliminate all possibilities of the older versions being accessible now.

All the necessary info can be found on the download page. I hope you enjoy! Slight smile

Walls of CCLP3
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Just finished all 149 levels of WoCCLP3! Chip Win Man, this was a really fun set to play filled with fun puzzles and concepts. It's been a pleasure playing through the iterative releases of this set and I glad to be a little bit of a help to make this set the best it could be. All the new 24 levels of the set were fun to play as well and altogether make a great set. Now, you've said that you would be moving on to CC2 due to the potential of CC2LP1 (looking forward to that set too) but hopefully you will stick to CC1 designing at the same time. As said before who knows what will happen in the future of Chips Challenge. All in all, very fun level set and hope to see more from you in the future. Smiley Clapping Thumbs up

Some feedback of the first 5 new levels.

"Until My Moment Comes" (5) - Pretty simple level, like the blue key background too.

"Capim Town" (22) - Love the arbitrary force floor boots mixed with the fun puzzles.

"Condemned Faculty" (48) - Legit level with that "hurry get out before you get trapped" concept.

"Knossos" (51) - Fun chip collecting puzzle type level.

"Encrypted Malware" (53) - Man, what a creative chip collecting level that's pretty fun and lenient. I like this level a more than "Well Be Right Back".
Glad you've enjoyed! Your help throughout the iterative releases was much appreciated Slight smile can't wait to see what you thought of the other new levels.

In terms of designing from here on, I don't have a real focus yet but I have a few projects going on, one is my CC2 set and another is potentially a new CC1 set but with something different. We'll see where it goes though!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I am very glad to be a big help during the iterative release of this set, I enjoyed it.

Anyway here's more feedback of the new levels.

Downtown Destruction (63) - Many, MANY awesome puzzles in this level. The extra chip thing is appreciated although it would be even more accomplishing if you did ALL the puzzles, or maybe that would be a little harder. Anyway, still a great level and the extra chip count kind of makes it easier if by any chance you screw up on one of the puzzles. To me the top right room was the most challenging.

Take a Bite of My Heart (64) - Fantastic teeth level and the reference is self evident. That subversion at the end stumped me but that was a nice one. Now I don't know what the purpose of the six sockets behind the red lock near the exit. Awesome level.

Strawberry Chip Sherbet (69)- Pretty lenient and attractive red key/lock chip collecting level.

Tainted Tank Factory (70)- Terrific tank level. Red button section and ending sokoban was legit. I am not 100% sure about the use of the recessed wall at the end but I am assuming the cause of ruleset shenanigans eliminate the use of the recessed wall at (10,11).

Misty Bog (71)- Nice blue and green look and simple chip collecting level. LOT less tedious than Investment (still a nice level though)

more coming soon ..

Quote:2 hours ago, Flareon350 said:

In terms of designing from here on, I don't have a real focus yet but I have a few projects going on, one is my CC2 set and another is potentially a new CC1 set but with something different. We'll see where it goes though!

Even though CC2 is still a nice sequel, CC1 is more of my thing. A potential new CC1 set with something different, ooh. Slight smile Wonder what that'll be but we'll see.
Here's more thoughts on the new levels.

Creative Two-Ways (86) - Quite a unique level I have to say. Nice level that seems to work differently based on which ruleset you're currently playing on. Haven't played the Lynx version of this level but I will eventually.

Blown Head Gasket (90) - I initially had an easy experience with the 1st half of the level, but the precise FF at the 2nd half kind of dampened my liking for the level. If the precise FF timing were a little earlier it would've been a little easier, otherwise it's nerve wracking . Thankfully, you only had to do it a few times and the level is still manageable.

Subterranean Warehouse (92) - Somewhat lenient block checkerboard level. I also liked the variety as well which makes the level more interesting.

Fake Wall Biome (97) - Very well thought and well crafted "map the path" manipulation puzzle level. Said this before with "Downtown Destruction" I appreciated the extra leeway just in case you screw up somewhere. Gotta admit "map the path" concepts are a little challenging. Better than Vulcan though.

Outlaw (98) - Appreciate the extra chips, not 100% sure if ALL chips are obtainable but I am assuming yes. Could be a fun little extra challenge though. I'd say somewhat easy level. Guess Chip drained Venice which is why he's an outlaw.
More thoughts on the new levels.

All the Water (110) - Initially, I thought that this was gonna be a "Build-A-Bridge Workshop" level judging by the thieves. Turned out to be a rather easy level.

Overstocked Distribution Center (112) - I would imagine it would take lots of time to create a decently difficult block themed level, this one was a major satisfaction to solve. Knowing you Josh, you are pretty adept creating levels that make the player think quite a bit.

Slimefield (117) - Very fun blob themed level. Especially the red and green aesthetic.

Hypothermia (123) - Nice aesthetics and rather simple chip collecting level.

International Tank Anthology (126) - Terrific tank reference level. Great variety and great puzzles. Favorites were "The 4th Dimension", "Next in Line", "Reverse Alley", and "A Pressing Concern" mechanisms. I might be missing a couple of other references but I knew a majority of them.
Feedback on the final four new levels.

Distortion World (140) - Very fun and not too crazy level as a type of force floor level. In face there was a nice variety to it with the sokoban puzzle all of which were legit. As said before it does add a neat twist to a mostly force floor themed level.

Adventure's End (143) - That CCLP3 aesthetic is pretty neat, want to say that's the logo of CCLP3 when it came out a long time ago. Also, that tooth force floor ice section section is pretty creative.

Something to Remind You (145) - Awesome medley level and thankfully the Nimbus Arena section is at the start since that was a little annoying. Like the arbitrary hint tiles on the borders and got pretty much all the references throughout the level. Better than "Jumble III" (the precise FF section and ending blobs just annoy me).

After These Messages (146) - Oh man this level was difficult. It took dozens of tries to execute correctly to maneuver the tooth to fiddle around the bug to blow up the bomb. Thankfully the level is small just thinking about this concept on a bigger scale just hurts thinking about it. This level sort of reminded me of "Frog Baseball" from Chip56. Compared to "Rotation" I like the original a little more than this, to me I felt that that level had lots of puzzle sections in which making a "Walls of" level would be suitable for puzzles. Don't get me wrong, this is still a nice level with a tough monster manipulation puzzle.

That's all the levels! Chip Win Again, very awesome and very well crafted set Josh, I really enjoyed it. Also, really enjoyed playing through the iterative releases. In my opinion iterative releases are a nice way to commit to a project and get suggestions in order to create a masterpiece set. It also gives time to think of new ideas for each and every subsequent update. At that time, I was really looking forward to playing the new levels and had a fun time.

I hope this won't be your last CC1 set even though you might be migrating to CC2 soon but not completely eliminating CC1 design. I am not too sure if I will play too much of Flareon1 but I will most definitely give it a shot, me being more of a CC1 chipster.

But anyway, if by any chance you'll be doing another CC1 set in the future and/or you'll be doing iterative releases of the set I will gladly help playing the iterative releases like how this set was constructed.

But for now, WoCCLP3 complete! Chip Win
All versions of Walls of CCLP3 has been updated.

Take a Bite of My Heart (level 64 in the difficulty order) has been slightly modified to be a non-linear level as opposed to the linear level it was previously. The ending has also been adjusted so it isn't as prolonging. This was thanks to Jeffrey's feedback on it in his LP of the set so far, which has been a lot of fun so far!

This is a rare type of update I wouldn't otherwise make, however, I like the level way, way more this way and hopefully you all do as well. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects