CCLP1/2/3 in Chips Challenge 1/2?
I'm just confused why you're distinguishing between the Lynx version and the Lynx version.
Quote:I'm just confused why you're distinguishing between the Lynx version and the Lynx version.

One is just more strict than the other. Honestly, I'm really not distinguishing them at all.

Here's a simpler explanation:

Steam = more strict Lynx

CCLP1-3 = not as strict Lynx

That's all there is to it. Do you understand?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
There are two versions of Lynx: the original, made for the Atari Lynx console in 1989, and the emulation of that program by Tile World. Tile World's emulation doesn't enforce that restriction on button connections that the original had (although Tile World does have a "Pedantic mode" which attempts to follow the original as closely as possible, but that's not perfect either). The version of the game engine on Steam, the CC2 engine, follows the more restricted rules for connecting buttons, whereas CCLP1-3 do not.

A majority of the button connection issues can be solved by switching to wired buttons, but in some cases a button may be surrounded by, say, gravel, which can't be wired through; these cases require larger edits to port properly. In any case, we'd prefer to first ask the original designers how exactly they want to adapt their levels.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I managed to port CCLP1 to Steam:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/536-cclp1-for-steam/

All levels should be solvable except 73 and 124.

UPDATE: 73 NOW SOLVABLE.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Anyone have (or could compile) a list of levels that would be particularly tricky? And besides that, with the current tools porting sounds pretty tedious, or is there a converter somewhere?
Chuck posted a dat2c2g program on CC Zone. It doesn't work on my computer though because it complains about a missing .dll file. I'm pretty sure i tried it after the update as well, but i could check again....
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:Chuck posted a dat2c2g program on CC Zone. It doesn't work on my computer though because it complains about a missing .dll file. I'm pretty sure i tried it after the update as well, but i could check again....
I've had the same problem. I found that it doesn't work with 64-bit versions of Windows, only 32-bit versions.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.