JoshL6 discussion
I have just completed all the new 59 levels today and they were a blast to play. All 149 levels of the new JoshL6 complete! Chip Win

There were many favorite levels that I have played including Flame Boy Color (107) and Claustrophobia Road (114). Well done Josh.

Now here are some reviews I'd like to put here:

A Sensible Alternative to Virtue (85)- At first I thought that this was going to be a patience vs. frustration level judging by the two pink balls at the beginning, apparently I was wrong. Just another wonderful item unlock-er level

Piston It Away (97)- First portion involving getting the blue and red key with the block pushing and toggle walls, reminds me of CCLP1's "Toggle tank". I was stumped at the ending, but I was able to figure it out with thinking outside the box.

Existence (100)- A good type of wandering level. Also like that the hint is blank.

Flame Boy Color (107)- Great variation of IHNN's level "Three Color Problem" one of my favorites from his Ultimate Set and UC5.

Amethyst Mine (111) - Like the gravel path surrounded by pink balls on traps. Great aesthetic, kinda feels like you're traveling on a sacred path or something.

Claustrophobia Road (114)- Small level, huge creativeness. Never seen a level only 2 squares tall in length.

Deadline Extension (119)- My favorite concept from CCLP1- Automatic (Caution) Doors. A little nerve wracking though but still good.

Analytical Umbrage (127)- Not sure what the intended solution was since I was able to bypass the recessed walls near the pink ball pressing a cloner button by the two tanks. Flushed

Third Annual Blob Convention (133)- This is a whole lot better than the original blobdance level from the original game. It's not dodging individual squares in 16 rooms but blowing up blobs in the process. I also appreciate the extra chips and that you can go in any order you want. Right now, I haven't done the recessed wall portion.

The Aether Foundation (147)- Wasn't expecting an "easy" level 147, but still good. The title is a Fire Emblem reference right? Great Aether from SSBB. Jw.

The new levels were a blast to play and certainly worth playing again. All 149 levels completed! Chip Win Great update to an already awesome leve lset.
Quote:Demented Landscape (23)- Kinda like a blob dance with walkers, but thank goodness that only two blocks are required for the exit.

I'm glad to hear this - I originally required three blocks to exit.

Quote:Analytical Umbrage (127)- Not sure what the intended solution was since I was able to bypass the recessed walls near the pink ball pressing a cloner button by the two tanks. Flushed

Oh yeah I see what you mean by this, yeah that wasn't intended at all. I'll figure out a way to fix this.

Quote:The Aether Foundation (147)- Wasn't expecting an "easy" level 147, but still good. The title is a Fire Emblem reference right? Great Aether from SSBB. Jw.

It wasn't meant to be easy Tongue the block part on the right is the hardest part of the level which personally took even me, the designer, forever to figure out. It's not a reference to Fire Emblem, it's a Pokemon reference. In hindsight though, I didn't really have a good 147 choice for this set so I just went with this one.

Flame Boy Color and Claustrophobia Road are some of my favorites of the new levels as well Thumbs up Glad to hear you liked them and all the other levels! Feel free to submit your times on the one uploaded on pieguy's site here if you wish: http://davidstolp.com/old/chips/overall....6-extended

You can also read fun facts and trivia about every level and how they were created, etc. in the comments section on that page!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
The set has been updated to fix the busts found in levels 127 and 147, both of which were major in their own ways.

If you solved 127, you will have to resolve it again as the update will break solutions. Depending on how you solved 147, you might have to resolve that as well, however, if solved the intended way, solutions should be fine.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Found another unintentional bust in level 105, which ignored the purpose of the southeast room (the blue key/lock one). This has now been fixed.

Considering it wasn't noticed before, I think it's safe to say it shouldn't break solutions but if it does I apologize.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I reached the hint tile in Suddenly, Tanks Falling from the Sky (135). Slight smile
Hi Josh, I really Heart this set too! On level 140 (The Terror Within) I found I didn't have to get the yellow key at (17,21). I could pick up the chip beside it when I had the flippers from (25,6). So in the bottom right section with the tanks I don't need to go through that trap or, incidentally, use the yellow key on the door at (14,22). This doesn't seem to be intentional. Nice function with the block covering the clone at (4,19) When I first looked at the level and walked around wondering what the heck do I do here, I didn't see how to use that block and walked right into the room below, cloning a walker... doh! I've since solved this level in both MS and Lynx.

Cheers!