The time has come! (CCLP4 levelset submissions officially open!)
Quote:

Actually there are a lot more differences. I need to collect the information shared by everyone else and update that page.
I would like to know some more of them once the info is complete, also does anyone know how to burry items like an exit square under a water tile in CCEdit? (Not for CCLP4 but for my own levels) And look up blob lake Ontario, it's looks cool and was mentioned somewhere else on the forum before.
Quote:I would like to know some more of them once the info is complete, also does anyone know how to burry items like an exit square under a water tile in CCEdit? (Not for CCLP4 but for my own levels) And look up blob lake Ontario.

Yeah hold the Shift key to place tiles on the lower layer, if you wish to do that.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Yeah hold the Shift key to place tiles on the lower layer, if you wish to do that.
Thanks! Also has anyone started to consider the plot of this Level Pack yet? (I hope it includes a boat cause my levels is perfect for that!) But I'm interested in what the plot would be like this time around.
At this time we are unsure of a plot. This probably won't be thought of until we know what levels make it in the final product.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Hey guys, I'm not sure I'd have enough time to be part of the staff on this, but I'd love to submit some levels. I will have a shortlist of submissions compiled for you guys before the end of November if that is timely enough? If it needs to be in sooner please let me know! Thanks Slight smile
Quote:Hey guys, I'm not sure I'd have enough time to be part of the staff on this, but I'd love to submit some levels. I will have a shortlist of submissions compiled for you guys before the end of November if that is timely enough? If it needs to be in sooner please let me know! Thanks Slight smile

Hello! Unfortunately we have assembled a well-sized staff team but we do encourage you to submit levels! We haven't officially set a date to close off submissions, though you definitely have time if you plan on doing so later this month. I can safely say submissions will be open till sometime in early 2016.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Great stuff, thanks Flareon!
I've made a few more changes to my set. It's at the same link as always.
Queen
I've made one last (hopefully) change. It's at the same link as always.
Queen
Quote:I've made one last (hopefully) change. It's at the same link as always.

I'm not sure if you've noticed but in level 7 of your submissions set, none of the trap buttons are connected to the traps, which makes the level unsolvable. Not to mention it is also busted as not all the blocks are needed.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects