The time has come! (CCLP4 levelset submissions officially open!)
I'd like to submit my demo set KeyboardMaster119CCLP4.
Queen
@RB3ProKeys: Did you intend for this set to have 15 levels? I noticed you mentioned this in the changelog, but there are more, and quite a few are not Lynx-playable (just FYI).
I accidentally used another set with a similar title that I posted a while ago. I updated the file and it can be found here.
Queen
I still do not have enough time to be on the CCLP4 staff.

But it's nice to finally see some progress and submissions to finally open!
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Alright, I'm changing my submissions. I'm withdrawing BHLS1Lynx, BHLS2, and BHLS3, and submitting BHLSSubmissions, which I just made. It contains, in my opinion, the best levels of all 3 sets (and fixes a few minor things for a few levels to make them better), and cuts out all the stupidly short, hard, unfair, or boring levels. 35 levels were picked in total across the 3 sets.
It can be found here: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/510-bhls-submissions/
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Instead of submitting all 85 MikeL3 levels, or confusing things further by submitting some but not all MikeL3 levels, I decided to follow the pattern and release a new compilation set specifically for CCLP4 submissions Tongue I narrowed MikeL3 down to 16 levels, mostly my newest ones.

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/511-mikel-cclp4dat/
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Hi first post, is it possible for me to be a play tester? If I'm allowed I can do any ruleset. I can also design some of the first levels if needed.
If you would like levels to be considered for CCLP4, you can upload a set and post that you would like its contents submitted for CCLP4 as has been done in the above posts.

As for playtesting, that's pretty well covered at the moment as most of the submitted levels have been played by several members of the staff already and those that haven't have mostly been tested already (with a few exceptions that are being gone through currently).
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Wait I just realised what I can do, the CC1 Steam Game is somewhat of a hybrid between the two rulesets (mostly Lynx but some differences in frames) so I can help there.

Edit: Not very many differences for any who are wondering where I'm getting this from, it's here: http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/soft...comp2.html

Or I can start helping when the converter for DAT/DAC files to C2M is complete.
Quote:Wait I just realised what I can do, the CC1 Steam Game is somewhat of a hybrid between the two rulesets (mostly Lynx but some differences in frames) so I can help there.

Edit: Not very many differences for any who are wondering where I'm getting this from, it's here: http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/soft...comp2.html

Or I can start helping when the converter for DAT/DAC files to C2M is complete.

CCLP4 will be a CC1 set, played through Tile World. At this time, we have no plans to convert it to CC2 rules.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon