The time has come! (CCLP4 levelset submissions officially open!)
Greetings fellow Chipsters! For those who are unaware of who I am, let me introduce myself. I am Josh Lee, designer of all the JoshL levelsets, as well as JCCLP, JCCLP2, and JCCLPRejects. I have agreed to co-lead the staff of CCLP4 alongside Jeffrey (ihavenoname248) quite some time ago. For the past few years, there have been many discussions and debates about whether or not CCLP4 should be a thing, what kind of levels would be in it, etc. and with the release of CC2 six months ago as of this posting, there has been debate whether it'd still be a CC1 set like the previous CCLPs, or take a new direction and become the first potential CC2 custom made community levelset.

Well the time has finally come to get CCLP4 underway! But before we do anything though, there should be some clarification. First, looking at the results of the poll J.B. started a while back here, it looks as if people prefer CCLP4 be a CC1 set. That being said, I think it's safe to say this will be the direction CCLP4 will be going in. Second, we really need to get an official staff formed before we move to the next step. I think the safest way to go about this is have some positions that have been seen in previous CCLP staffs before; i.e. playtesters, speaker of the staff, etc. If you'd like to contribute to this project and be a staff member, please comment below! We need other people on board to really get this moving forward!

Jeffrey and I have agreed to co-lead the staff and Michael Warner has made it very clear over the past few years that he'd like to be an MS ruleset playtester. I suggest for the time being, there should be two playtesters of each ruleset, to ensure the best possible results of the final product of CCLP4, and a speaker of our staff. Other positions should form in time as the construction of the set progresses. One thread was made a few months ago about assembling a potential staff for CCLP4, here is a link to that thread to look back on. If your name/username is listed under the "Not against being on the staff" section, please make it clear as if you are still willing to contribute or not. This will help us out immensely! Or if you're not mentioned on that thread at all and you have questions or debates about anything, feel free to say so below! Any input or insight would be helpful! Slight smile

Finally in addition to this, levelset submissions for CCLP4 are officially open! If you'd like your levels to be considered for CCLP4, please let us know by commenting below or by doing so via other means and we will add them to the submission list you see here. Special thanks to J.B. Lewis for starting this off for us. I personally would like to have a separate website to organize submissions a little easier but in time this may come. Please keep in mind CCLP4 will officially be a CC1 set.

I think that about wraps it up here! Lets really get a move on with this project guys! Chip Win

- Josh (Flareon350) CCLP4 staff co-leader
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Even though I said I did not want to be apart of the staff before, after working on James' site, I realized I may be a good candidate for the webmaster for CCLP4. So when you guys need a website for CCLP4 stuff, you can contact me B)
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I'm still interested in being on the staff. Definitely some playtesting, but maybe something else too. idk
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I'm still willing to be a tester. I don't overly care which ruleset you need me to do (Or if you want me to do both, that's cool too).
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
All right, if the community's ready to go ahead with this, sign me up. Slight smile I can playtest either ruleset, design the non-level content, even Speak for the Staff if need be.
I've got experience playing both rulesets, so I could test either (though I'm more comfortable with MS). No guarantees on how many levels I can get done in a given time span, though.
Thanks a lot for your contribution everyone! If there is no objection, I think we have our staff set! This is what we're looking at as of now:

Josh Lee - Staff Coordinator
Jeffrey Bardon - Project Manager
The Architect - Staff Speaker
Tyler Sontag - Webmaster
Andrew Menzies - Playtester
random 8 - Playtester
Shane Climenhaga - Playtester
J.B. Lewis - Staff Consultant

For the playtesters, whichever ruleset you'd like to use is entirely up to you but I would recommend at least two of each ruleset be necessary.

Also please keep in mind that in the future, two more staff positions will be available; a voting administrator and a storyboard leader.

Another side note... we're already looking at over 2,500 levels submitted so far! Another big shoutout to J.B. Lewis for keeping the submissions list updated!

Thank you and if you have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Just to make it official -- geodave4 was designed for TileWorld and therefore it is my submission for CCLP4.

I'm happy to see a staff forming. I don't have time to commit this time around, however please contact me if additional assistance is needed (extra Lynx testing, storyline review, etc.) I'm sure you guys can handle this on your own!

Happy packing!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'm submitting Earthling-CCLP4 for consideration for CCLP4.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
Forgot to mention: I'd also like BHLS3 to be considered for CCLP4. It can be found here: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/download/304-bhls3
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.