CCLP1 Early Release Opportunity
You say the solution is not a number or set of numbers, but can it still include numbers, e.g. the name of the level in the 170th slot?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Nope. Slight smile
Which means that maybe the numbers convert to letters, or a level password. It could be as simple as A=1, B=2, C=3... or...?
[Click to Show Content]
Guess #2

A message from the staff to us:

"It's getting pretty close.
We've uncovered some pretty good levels.

Many thanks to the designers.

I think this will be a levelset with the BALLS to make it through several portals!"

?
Guess #3

9 blocks fill in the water.

1 Red key for 1 door.

20 Chips in sand

3 toggle tanks and 1 flame

4 balls and portal to finish.

hint: -1

"1,2,3,4, What in the world are we waiting for?

or could it be "Not one piece of pi in the set."?

or "Not one scorpion"?
Thinking about this logically via counting things, there's 2 possible room orders (3 counting duplicate rooms): reading order, visiting order and visiting order (duplicated).
Ball room has a meaningful number of 4 balls cloned. The -1 may take effect on this number, so 3 or 4.

The maze room has a meaningful number of 20 chips, 30 invisible walls, or 30 dirt. 20 or 30, though the number of invisible walls and dirt being identical is interesting.

The block room requires either 9 blocks or 14 water spaces, perhaps 10 button pushes for bold, but unlikely.

The button room requires 3 tank button presses, which results in 10 total button presses. The -1 could also take effect here.

Conversion to letters from these numbers gives (CD)(U)(IN)(BCIJ) as the search space, assuming this is on the right track. Reordering the rooms also gives a search space of (IN)(U)(BCIJ)(CD) or (IN)(U)(IN)(BCIJ)(CD).

This would mean I guess each of the following individually:

CUIB, CUIC, CUII, CUIJ, CUNB, CUNC, CUNI, CUNJ, DUIB, DUIC, DUII, DUIJ, DUNB, DUNC, DUNI, DUNJ

IUBC, IUCC, IUIC, IUJC, IUBD, IUCD, IUID, IUJD, NUBC, NUCC, NUIC, NUJC, NUBD, NUCD, NUID, NUJD

Again, I'm still doubtful, but perhaps it's a step in the right direction-if it's not, these possibilities have been exhausted.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
One of the guesses posted within the past several hours was extremely close. Slight smile
NUCC = new CC?

Anyway, I checked all those four letter combinations and none are passwords for CC1/LP2/LP3 levels, according to the Chip Wiki.
Guess #4

"1134 days from start to finish. Now it's all squared up and ready to go."

I won't include my reasoning here, it's just a wild guess.

Some of it is like this:

9 squares(d)
1 red key
1 red door
20 chips in sand
3 tanks
3 times toggled
1 flame
4 balls

hint -1