IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
UC5 #125: Studio 15, Lot 2: I discovered a minor bust, but this may already be known to Jeffrey, Idk. At the beginning, you don't actually need to step on the thief to make it back alive (in MS; didn't try in Lynx) which means you get to keep the FF boots. In turn, this makes it possible to grab the yellow key early, rendering the flippers and extra fire boots pointless.

UC5 #132: Breeze Harbor: I cannot figure out how to beat this level. Maybe you can give me a hint? I know you need to bridge down to the teleport, and use the bug to get to the tank button, but this means you don't have enough blocks to get the red key that the gliders and paramecium are circling. I know there must be something simple I'm missing...
~Bowman
I'm playing through WoCCLP4 (which is amazing btw) and am currently on level 27. Favorites so far are levels 11 and 26.

Level 25: Completing the Circuit: The ice skates are not needed in this level, not even to reach the hint. It seems to me that if the one pushable block was surrounded by ice tiles instead of force floors, that would make more sense, right? Just a suggestion...

~Bowman
~Bowman
I've just released a massive revamp to my CC2 set, IHNN1.

CC Zone File embed: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-420.html
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
I just found a bust in WoCCLP4 level 73: Digital Underground. You can use a yellow key at the end to get past the pink ball and therefore you don't need to get any chips to beat the level.
~Bowman
Josh and I have been steadily working on a CC1 collab set for the past... almost 3 years. Today, it's finally ready. I used the walls of JoshL7 (and a few others) and he used UC6 (and a few others) to create possibly the greatest set of all time.

With the greatest CC trailer of all time.

Get the set here!

and also there's my CCLP5 submission set, which was submitted privately but can now be outright out.

.dat   IHNN-CCLP5.dat (Size: 259.67 KB / Downloads: 145)
Don't play this one. Just play the new set.

Attached Files
.tws   IHNN-CCLP5-MS.tws (Size: 624.39 KB / Downloads: 126)
.tws   IHNN-CCLP5-Lynx.tws (Size: 735.75 KB / Downloads: 124)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

I heard the solution file submission deadline was coming up. So I figured I'd finish up compiling the files I'd already created. These both should have a syncing solution for every level, but if there's any that don't please bring it to my attention as soon as possible.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

Since it's hard to track down every release and update, I'm uploading my most recent batch of fixes to pieguy's site as well as to this post. Any further updates will also probably be in this post, linked from the first post, except Trading Places and IHNN1.

TradingPlaces: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-2824.html
IHNN1: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-420...l#pid43750

New here are a few Walls of CCLP4 fixes and the CCLP5 version of Key Free from UC6.
Holiday Spirits - Replaced top middle section for reasons. It's way better now.
Prism Concerto - Small tweak to NE section to fix a bust much later.

Key Free - Added a force floor to enforce the originally intended order. Solutions almost definitely don't sync.

Attached Files
.dat   Walls_of_CCLP4.dat (Size: 139.84 KB / Downloads: 2)
.dat   Ultimate_Chip_6.dat (Size: 46.52 KB / Downloads: 2)

IHNN1 | IHNN2