IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
You sure UC6 isn't confirmed? Tongue

That first level is a pretty interesting take on a bridge building level. It also looks pretty nice and pretty fun to play, are all the chips required in that one?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I hope you make an Ultimate Chip 6. The levels above look cool
I know the voting deadline is only 2 days away, but I need a solution to Sculptor (148) from Ultimate Chip 3. I can't seem to solve it.
I know that this is a little too late but I've completed all 149 levels of Ultimate Chip 3! Chip Win I was kind of exploring other level sets along with CCLP4 voting, glad to have given this one a shot. Overall, well crafted level set with great aesthetics and concepts. However, I felt that the difficulty curve was a little off. In the beginning there of plenty of challenging levels and I felt that around level 60 the difficulty started to go down a little bit. Not too much of a sharp curve but in my opinion hard start, medium in the middle, and sort of easy-medium towards the end. Anyway, there were many brain teasing levels like Antepiece (77), Pressure Splinter (90), Sculptor (148), and Deja Vu (149). Rapture (135) was a true killer though, bobdabaron helped me with that one. To me that level was like an insane version of "Trust Me" from CC1. Some of my favorite levels were Wall Jumping Up Waterfalls (140), In the Pipeline (56), Baltic Sea Trade Embargo (144) and Paper Shredder (93). There were a lot more levels that I enjoyed but those 4 levels were the levels that I had the most fun on. All in all, very good level set along with UC4 and UC5 and I enjoyed playing through it. Thumbs up

P.S: Thank you bobdabaron for helping me on some levels. Slight smile
Knocked out UC1-4, nearly done with 5 (Josh's LP has helped on a few of the more sinister levels, including tank room on Bug's Life).

One question on score reporting, having never done it before: the boards on Pieguy's page, are those exclusively for MS? I've gone through Lynx as much as possible, which *usually* makes for a longer time, but every now and then can improve.

Specifically Vermin (UC5 148). I've heard everywhere that 126 is the bold for MS, but managed 127 in Lynx. Should that be allowed on the board, or is there a separate board for Lynx, or how does that work?
In general, pieguy's site reports are MS only. Exceptions are sets specifically stated to be for the Lynx ruleset, and levels only solvable in Lynx.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
I'll just leave this here...

25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

As you may have surmised, UC6 has been released! Let me know what you think of it here Slight smile

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/625-ultimate-chip-6/

IHNN1 | IHNN2

Currently playing this level set and so far so great. Already 25% of the way through and again good fun levels. Here is some feedback

1. Great aesthetic and good item swapper.

2. I really like "pink ball runners", I feel that we need a little more of these. The ending was fun too.

3. I was scared at first but luckily you don't have to slide through the walkers

4. Thankfully not too repetitive, but I assume its gonna be hard to optimize, good level though.

5. Nice aesthetic and its easier than it looks, green key is deceptive though.

6. Somewhat reminds me of "Secret Passages" from CCLP1 level 78.

7. A little tricky for the the start of the set, especially the sokoban at the start and the fireball ending.

8. I like the title and not too much of a nerve wracker at first in regards to collecting at certain number of chips per second.

9. A little boring, but luckily not too strict to where which monsters have to go.

10. Nice use of partial posting.

11. I really like "Cloner's Maze" puzzles. Creative concept for the ending though.

12. Sort of reminds me of JoshL6's "Flooded Forest".

13. Nice little puzzle and good deception with the chips.

14. I feel like this is a combination of Josh's "Asphalt Line" and "Creepy Steeple"

15. Good melee level and I appreciate the extra chips and the absence of a walker cloner.

That's all for now again so far so good. Slight smile

PS: Excited for CCLP4 and hopefully this could become a full 149 level set like what Josh did to his JoshL6 set.
UPDATE: Now completed half of the level set so far. However I had to skip Special Little Snowflake (20) so far, I couldn't find a way to cover all 4 trap buttons only three. Nevertheless, good level set and no unforgivable frustrating ones. Now up to level 36 more than halfway through the set.

16. Just a generic ice level but nice wall aesthetics with real blue walls and blue locks.

17. Normal item swapper and puzzle for the boots.

18 and 19. Both fun levels with one being a twist of each other. Reminds me of Direct and Alternate Circuit from UC3.

20. Not solved yet, need solution

21. Just another ball-dodging level and chip picking level. This is sort of a sideways "Lazy Hourglass" concept.

22. Great level. This is a whole lot easier than "Suspended Animation"

23. Just an ordinary chip picking level but push blocks with care.

24. Creative puzzles and ending. Ending a little nerve-wracking though.

25. Good puzzles and creative ending.

26. Another fun level, reminds me of "Mad Science" from UC3 when I looked at it in a map.

27. Awesome level, I like levels that have puzzles opening up other puzzles to reach the exit vertically.

28. Not a big fan of this level. Needs more time and more challenging glider bombing puzzles.

29. Ordinary chip collecting level

30. Great concept and creative paths to obtain the chips.

31. Great block cloner puzzles rolled into one fantastic level.

32. I really like the yellow lock background and lock puzzles

33. A little tricky and annoying for me but doable.

34. I like this level. I enjoyed the block and force floor slide section at the top left section.

35. Good level but not a big fan of it due to slide delay.

That's all for now, keep up the good work. Slight smile Looking towards the end and I need some help on level 20, I can only manage to cover only 3 of the 4 trap buttons.