IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Ultimate Chip 5 is basically finished and released here: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/494-ultimate-chip-5/

Contains 69 new levels, and the 80 existing levels have been re-ordered for a better play experience. The end of the set is a little block pushing heavy, but it is what it is.

My CCLP4 submission set has also been updated with 44 of these new levels.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
I am now LPing UC5! First episode has just been released and here it is!

CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Thoughts on UC4

1: Gorgeous Sweet Flower
Not much to say about a simple first level except, it's easy.

2: Concentric
Invisible walls done right, a little bit annoying the first time due to invisible walls, but not frustrating.

3: For the Fallen

The constant splashing sound at the start gets annoying fast, luckily it's actually part of the level and can be stopped.

4: Molecule

This level is beautiful, difficulty-wise it's still pretty easy, the hardest part is the keys, yes, the keys. Simply 'Mole-cool'.

5: East Wing

I didn't like this level much, took too much walking to get to monsters to go past to get chips to go back past monsters, the end with the tank was cool.

6: Another Side, Another Story

Really awesome concept that I completely missed the first attempt.

7: Field Day

no

I'll play some more levels when I stop being lazy about it, maybe even play UC5...
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/565-ihnn-ultimate/

I just released a best of set. The description to that has everything I want to say, and even though there's only 2 new levels to be found it's still probably worth a play. Miika, you asked what set next, this or JCCLP2 2.0 is a good idea (and I'm biased towards mine) Thumbs up

As usual, any and all feedback is appreciated, even though there probably isn't much new ground to cover.
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

how do you level 77 (Antepiece) in ultimate chip 3? I need help with the third room with the fireball and two ice squares.
Hints and a solution in the spoiler tags below, with each one giving away more of the solution than the last.

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

Hope you've been enjoying the set/levels so far! Slight smile

IHNN1 | IHNN2

I am enjoying this set so far. SO many great levels
BTW I've completed most of Ultimate Chip 4. I need to know how to do level 68 (Cloning Complications) i don't get it. Also, how on earth are you supposed to dodge those gliders in the second room in level 105, seems impossible. Help, please.
How do you do the tooth sokoban at UC3 level 149?
Thoughts on IHNN Ultimate. Completed all 149 levels Chip Win and so many great levels along with the 2 medley levels (146 and 147). Every Puzzle has an Answer wasn't too bad the only tough parts were the to right corner with the cluster of chips surrounded by bombs. Also the "Flooded Field" portion was pretty challenging to enter but it was manageable. Reflections from a bygone era (147) was the better one in my opinion, especially the "Horizontal Motion Sensor" with the teeth close to the ending. That was y most favorite portion of the level. Anyway there were plenty of levels that I had so much fun playing such as In The Pipeline (68), Incredible Teleporting Butler (102), How To Re Tune Your Harp (114), and so much more. There weren't that many frustratingly annoying levels in this set, but some were a struggle though. As far as I recall "Out of the Frying Pan" (118) is a nice melee level, but it can be a little nerve wracking. The low time limit and the CHAOTIC chip collecting with the fireballs along with the ice maze with the blue keys. Also "Revenge Of the Level 1 Potted Plant" (131) was a major doozy to me. I am sort of a fan of monster organizing but the 2nd room was a doozy to me to be honest. Other than that a great "best of" level set with so many great levels from your Ultimate Chip series along with 2 new medley levels designed for the set. Speaking of ultimate chip series I've played a UC3 and UC4 and both of them are awesome sets as well. Thanks for great fun levels. Smiley