IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Glad you enjoyed the set!

Every Puzzle Has an Answer ended up being a semi open ended collection level with, as you mentioned, a couple tricky bits to unravel. The bomb section isn't too bad, though, since you have plenty of blocks, the teeth, and up to 4 fireballs available! I agree that Reflections from a Bygone Era is the better level. (and, had I designed it before the submission period ended, I definitely would have submitted it for CCLP4) The toggle section and reaching the exit can both be done with either the teeth or a glider, and I was pretty happy with noticing that.

68, 102 and 114 are often cited as some of my better designs, and I definitely agree (even if In the Pipeline isn't quite as good as I'd originally hoped- the CC2 version is truer to my original vision, with its aesthetic. Out of the Frying Pan can be handled in a chaotic manner... or an orderly one. The time limit does make coming up with a good strategy difficult, especially with the ice maze following, I agree.

Revenge of the Level 1 Potted Plant is one of those cases where it was originally busted, but it turned out to have an easy enough fix, so I fixed it once I realized. Which is a good thing because I really like the level- there's not enough monster manipulation puzzles like this!
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
How do you complete Cloning Complications (68) in Ultimate Chip 4? Raised eyebrow No matter how hard I try I cant seem to get past through the ball and tank part. I manage to get all the chips but after that I believe it is almost impossible to go through the ball going back and forth through the ice and force floors. Thanks Thumbs up
I am stuck on Microprocessor (93). I need some help please. Slight smile Thanks

P.S: Great level set so far. Look forward to the next 56 levels. Chip Win
Ultimate Chip 4 complete! Chip Win Another fun level set again and very fun to play. I have completed all 149 levels and there was a mix of fun and challenging levels, thankfully not any levels that were unreasonably frustrating but some that were completely bewildering. I couldn't believe how stupid I was back when I was trying to beat Microprocessor (93), to be honest I was stuck on that level FOREVER! Confused Turns out you cant blow up the chip surrounded by bombs and water without worrying about that ball. Speaking of ball I had to do a little "odd and even" technique so I can figure out where the ball was without prematurely screwing myself. Anyway, there were many great levels I loved. The Incredible Flaming Teleporting Butler (102) was a really creative way to use a fireball for multi purpose. How To Retune Your Harp (114) was another. So many great sokoban levels too, Tomb of The Forgotten (91), Internally Inconsistent (119), Tiny Isle (122), along with any other sokoban in the other levels. The entire 140's decade was my most favorite in the entire set. It was full of many epic levels and 2 great medley levels Subconscious (144) and Recollection (149) both of which were great "Mr. McCallahan Presents" levels. Also Guiding Light (146) great and brain teasing "You cant teach an old frog" type level. The only parts which were confusing were the tank cloning room and the room with the blocks and the force floors. The teeth on force floors is really creative too. Out Of The Frying Pan (148) was sort of Chaotic but fun. Anyway great level set and hopefully play CCLP4 soon! Thumbs up What levelset should I play next?
I can highly recommend:
JBLP1
JCCLP2
Pit of 100 Tiles
The Other 100 Tiles
TS_CCLP4 (yes, it's a CCLP4 submission set, but it's the best place to play Tyler's levels)
NeverStopGaming / NSG-Extended (the latter is a CCLP4 submission set)

Other good sets that aren't quite as consistently good (in my opinion, of course- there's some very enjoyable levels to be found in these sets, but there are also some frustrating ones)
ZK4
BigOto Returns
Chip56
ArchieP1
funfair
Rock-Beta

I'm probably forgetting something else that's a really good CC1 set.

CCLP4 is probably at least a year out from being finalized- voting is currently ongoing here, so the CCLP4 voting packs also wouldn't be a bad place to keep playing.

As always, thanks for the feedback! Internally Inconsistent is one of my favorites, too Slight smile
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

[9/4/2016 11:12:23 PM] Derek: Idle Contrast: What Suspended Animation should've been

[9/5/2016 4:21:54 AM] Josh: aka the much much better version which I really like Heart

[9/5/2016 10:12:37 AM] Derek: Thumbs up

[9/5/2016 10:14:46 AM] Jeffrey (IHNN): I liked it more than Suspended Animation but that's less because I liked Idle Contrast and more because I dislike Suspended Animation.

Idle Contrast was underwhelming with the "frozen" phase: would have liked to see that be longer or have the stopped monsters actually have more of an impact on where you can and can not go.

So we have an oversimplified and an overcomplicated version of the concept. Who's going to get it right?????

[9/5/2016 10:15:53 AM] Derek: The oversimplified version please

[9/5/2016 10:16:08 AM] Derek: I had a lot of fun with it. 5 stars please

[9/5/2016 10:19:07 AM] Derek: There wasn't much puzzle to Idle Contrast, true. But it was still really fun to play just because it was nowhere near as hard as SA

[9/5/2016 3:29:16 PM] Josh: I still think Idle Contrast did it spot on despite its length because it's much easier for beginners (compared to Suspended Animation) and is of course a lot more fun.

[9/5/2016 3:39:23 PM | Edited 3:39:56 PM] J.B. Lewis: I'm kind of torn about it - on one hand, I found Idle Contrast more fun, but on the other hand, I think it'd fit better in CCLP1 instead of a CCLP after CCLP3, where the concept was explored quite thoroughly (even if it was hard).

So, that discussion happened. I figured that since it was a concept I hadn't tried designing yet, I should give it a shot and see if I could nail that middle-complexity 'frozen monsters' level. I think I did, and there's even a new twist- some of the monsters stop again!

[Image: ouF71sT.png]

IHNN1 | IHNN2

Seems like an interesting level, and while I haven't played it yet (obviously) it seems a LOT better than Suspended Animation.

Who's Derek?
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:Who's Derek?

Bowman Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I need tips for Rapture (135) in UC3, I've been stuck on this level for a while and I need help. One of the 3 levels I haven't completed yet.
Don't mind me, just posting some levels.

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

IHNN1 | IHNN2