JoshL5
Hey, I'm having a problem solving level 76. It seems to lack a required red key. Can you fix this please?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Slight smile

Josh, in Railroad Madness, the red button can be completely ignored. Slight smile
Wow I wasn't expecting J.B. to LP this set at all! It's nice to see it being done Slight smile

As for that red button thing, I'll fix it later. Perhaps when a more serious update is needed.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I hope you guys are loving the set so far.

I just want to inform you guys that I will add 25 more levels to make this set have 100 levels total, one level being my signature flareon level of course. I also plan to reorder some of the levels but not many of them.

I'll update the set every time 5 levels are added, so at 80 levels I'll post an update and so on.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I managed to save a recessed wall in Reacher Grabber (and 2 in Lynx). I imagine they were all meant to be used.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
How much will JoshL5 DLC cost?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
[6/19/2014 4:30:52 AM | Edited 4:32:37 AM] Ryan J.: 49: Tomb of the Forgotten - two extra yellow keys, both (along with their locks) in NW area
51: Multiple Tank Glitch - one block or tank is extra
52: Everything That Drowns Me - 3 extra blocks (4 if you ignore the bomb at [9,22], but then 2 are unusable)
55: Electric Blue Fortress - In Lynx, pressing the trap button at [23,26] a certain way can cause a walker to catch up with the walker in front of it, which may interfere with and stop the other walker cloner so Chip no longer needs to release the button at [23,30].
59: Following the River in My Dreams - If the release of the glider at [30,26] is timed correctly, the fireball at [4,8] will hit the bomb, allowing an additional block to be spared and the hint to be read without cooking the level. Also, a block can be extracted from the same SE room, allowing a red key to be spared. Consequently, no chips are required. Other things: the entire area left of the green locks can be skipped when the chips aren't required; the blue lock at [26,26] and the block turn at [18,8-9] are unnecessary; and the block at [21,25] can be extracted, resulting in an extra block.
63: The Spiders With Caustic Slumber - The bomb at [8,11] does not need to be removed. Place blocks at [7,9] and [8,10], then move [8,10] 2L after releasing the bug. A similar thing is possible for the bomb at [16,24].
65: Cold Hearted Cave - MS: boost backward at [29,29] to press red button, then teleport and use the red key to get the yellow key at [2,29]. Use the yellow key at [24,25] and bridge [27-28,24]. Lynx: get yellow key at [2,29], then get the blue key to get the ice skates and use your second red key on the lock at [9,1]. Get the green key inside the heart, then grab the suction boots at [1,10] to retrieve the second yellow key.
68: The Glider Legacy - block at [29,13] not needed
[6/19/2014 5:23:32 AM] (sun): Clapping
[6/19/2014 9:17:33 AM] Ryan J.: 71: The Poison That Flows Through Me - The hint says "Don't touch these blocks or the suction boots till you need to." but the teleport sequence says move the blocks whenever.

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Okay version 1.4 consists of updates regarding the following issues.

Quote:49: Tomb of the Forgotten - two extra yellow keys, both (along with their locks) in NW area
52: Everything That Drowns Me - 3 extra blocks (4 if you ignore the bomb at [9,22], but then 2 are unusable)
59: Following the River in My Dreams - If the release of the glider at [30,26] is timed correctly, the fireball at [4,8] will hit the bomb, allowing an additional block to be spared and the hint to be read without cooking the level. Also, a block can be extracted from the same SE room, allowing a red key to be spared. Consequently, no chips are required. Other things: the entire area left of the green locks can be skipped when the chips aren't required; the blue lock at [26,26] and the block turn at [18,8-9] are unnecessary; and the block at [21,25] can be extracted, resulting in an extra block.
65: Cold Hearted Cave - MS: boost backward at [29,29] to press red button, then teleport and use the red key to get the yellow key at [2,29]. Use the yellow key at [24,25] and bridge [27-28,24]. Lynx: get yellow key at [2,29], then get the blue key to get the ice skates and use your second red key on the lock at [9,1]. Get the green key inside the heart, then grab the suction boots at [1,10] to retrieve the second yellow key.
71: The Poison That Flows Through Me - The hint says "Don't touch these blocks or the suction boots till you need to." but the teleport sequence says move the blocks whenever.

The rest of the issues presented were either not major problems, didn't cause invalid solutions, or weren't explained enough for a proper fix.

Also level 70 had a bust which I was told about before and I have fixed as well.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

#51 - Tanks remove bombs at [6,7] and [8,7], blocks remove bombs at [7,9] and [14,16]. I don't even know how the third block was intended to be used. I see the problem now. In Lynx, instead of placing a block at [13,11] you can simply press the toggle button twice.

#55 - I think placing S-panels at [18,21-23] would fix the problem.

YouTube | Twitch | Steam