Supercollab 2: The Generic Sequel
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/344-piecewise-20/

Boom
Well, both versions seem somewhat equal to me. However, they are both impossible in Lynx, because it is impossible to flick the block off the closed toggle walls. Or am I doing it wrong?
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:Well, both versions seem somewhat equal to me. However, they are both impossible in Lynx, because it is impossible to flick the block off the closed toggle walls. Or am I doing it wrong?

it's doable. You just missed a small detail.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:it's doable. You just missed a small detail.
I just found it. Thanks!

However, I just noticed a bust: that toggle button section can open the toggle wall I added, making the itemswapper I added useless.

Here is my version:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/347-piecewise/
CC is awesome!

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

Quote:I just found it. Thanks!

However, I just noticed a bust: that toggle button section can open the toggle wall I added, making the itemswapper I added useless.

But you can't leave that section unless you put the toggle walls back in their original state -- unless you're talking about the corridor above it, which may depend on what other people add. In any case, i can add an open toggle wall at [23,16] and a green button at [24,16].

However, i just realized a bust in MS where the ice skates from the itemswapper can be used to cross the ice corners NE and NW of the exit so Chip can boost backwards using a block as a nail. I'm placing a S panel at [18,14] and a SE panel at [18,15]. The S panel will allow flicking in MS, but I don't mind.

Also, you seem to have made a weird mix of 9a and 9b because there is an extra block at [16,18].

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:

But you can't leave that section unless you put the toggle walls back in their original state -- unless you're talking about the corridor above it, which may depend on what other people add. In any case, i can add an open toggle wall at [23,16] and a green button at [24,16].

However, i just realized a bust in MS where the ice skates from the itemswapper can be used to cross the ice corners NE and NW of the exit so Chip can boost backwards using a block as a nail. I'm placing a S panel at [18,14] and a SE panel at [18,15]. The S panel will allow flicking in MS, but I don't mind.

Also, you seem to have made a weird mix of 9a and 9b because there is an extra block at [16,18].
Yes, I took the corridor above it. As for the extra block, I placed it because I saw no other way of blowing the bomb up at [26, 18].
CC is awesome!

Quote:Yes, I took the corridor above it. As for the extra block, I placed it because I saw no other way of blowing the bomb up at [26, 18].

That's what the [17,13] block on gravel is for. Slight smile

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/348-supercollab-2/

Michael added a Key Colour reference, so I felt it only appropriate to add a Mr McCallahan Presents reference. SPECIAL reference next, anyone? Except ew, SPECIAL.
Zommy (Richard Blaquière)

CLP1-fixed.dat - 40 levels

CLP2.dat - 30 levels, incomplete

RichardB1.dat (consisting exclusively of CLP1-fixed and CLP2 levels) - 58 levels, incomplete
Quote:That's what the [17,13] block on gravel is for. Slight smile
Thanks for explaining. Feel free to remove my blobk.

Quote:http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/348-supercollab-2/

Michael added a Key Colour reference, so I felt it only appropriate to add a Mr McCallahan Presents reference. SPECIAL reference next, anyone? Except ew, SPECIAL.
Someone should. We will see...
CC is awesome!

So which one is the up-to-date version? I'd like to add a second section as well.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon