CCEdit 2.0
okay, this is a ridiculous problem I know but I can't find where to get CCEdit 2.0. Raised eyebrow :huh:

[i'm talking about the newest editor, the one that displays a square around the cursor which represents the playing view.]

Somebody handed me a link in chat months ago, and that's how I first got it. My computer broke down so I have to re-download it. I can't find it doing a simple search on google or yahoo, it's not here, it's not on the yahoo group. wtf... am I just missing something?

also; an unrelated question: how do you enable skipping passwords in both tileworlds? [go to any level without need of a password]
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
http://cctools.translucentdragon.com/download.php. This should have both versions of the editor.

There's also a link to that website on the wiki: http://chipschallenge.wikia.com/wiki/CCEdit under "External links".
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
This is the best level editor ever.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
oh okay, thank you. I thought that site only included the older one and I read somewhere *about that site* that it was outdated so I was mislead.

Quote:This is the best level editor ever.
I second that.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:also; an unrelated question: how do you enable skipping passwords in both tileworlds? [go to any level without need of a password]
Use the -p (*lowercase*) command-line option.

If you're launching the game from a desktop shortcut, you should be able to edit the shortcut to launch the game using that option. In Windows, for instance, you would do this by right-clicking the shortcut icon, selecting "Properties", navigating to the "Shortcut" tab and appending " -p" to the text in the "Target" box. (If you're still using Linux, the process should be similar; but the box you want to edit may be called something different, like "Command".)
You can also enable password-skipping for individual sets by adding the line "usepasswords=no" to the .dac files.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
A third way is to solve all the levels first and then you can skip to any level you want Tongue