YouTube channel for Custom Levels
Quote:I remember the days when we had to use MuppetLabs for AVI uploads...
Ah yes, I remember those days too...back before these fancy Dropboxes and Gmails... Smiley
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
One more thing I should mention is, if you are going to send in an avi, make sure you specify if it was done in odd or even step (provided there are teeth and/or blobs in the level).
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:One more thing I should mention is, if you are going to send in an avi, make sure you specify if it was done in odd or even step (provided there are teeth and/or blobs in the level).

I would, but it's hard to tell when playing in MSCC Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Does it have to be in MSCC? Can we use Tile World, for those of us for whom MSCC is being uncooperative? Slight smile
Quote:Does it have to be in MSCC? Can we use Tile World, for those of us for whom MSCC is being uncooperative? Slight smile

I believe this should answer your question Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
It's pretty easy to tell to be honest Wink
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Even after all this time, I still think the wiki should only be targetted to notable and official levels of the set. Just realising that there wer 1,647 levels in CCLP1 Voting made me think this.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Even after all this time, I still think the wiki should only be targetted to notable and official levels of the set. Just realising that there wer 1,647 levels in CCLP1 Voting made me think this.
I still get confused by the name of this thread. I'm changing it from "ChipWiki for Custom Levels" to "YouTube channel for Custom Levels". Then I'm starting a new thread about custom levels and the actual Chip's Challenge Wiki. Slight smile See you on the other side...

(Are there messages in this thread that should be moved to the new one? Would that make this thread more confusing or possibly less confusing?)

Oh, and still would love to see a video solution of AARGH! posted. Even failed attempts might be good to watch and learn from.