Your Favorite "Tutorial Review" Level
I'm sure I've seen some good levels like this, but it's really a large job to go looking for them. Has anyone already made some sort of list of these, because it would be easier to just compare them than to look for them and compare them?
Here's a list of "review" levels I can think of that fit into this category, though not all of these may be suitable for an early spot in CCLP1. Will add more later.

- In a Nutshell (Archie Pusaka)

- Putting It All Together (Trevor Hedges)

- Straight Forward (Trevor Hedges)

- Enough Lessons (Markus O.)

- Chip Suey (Henry Potts)

- Lesson 9 - A Challenge (Daniel Bouwmeester)

- Novice Hall ("tensorpudding")

- Welcoming (Andrew Raykowski)

- Burning Question (J.B. Lewis)

- Start at the End (J.B. Lewis)

- The Adventure ("jbdude55")

- The Forever Belt ("ajmiam")

- Tree ("ajmiam")

- Chip Grove City (Josh Lee)

- History in Action (Josh Lee)

- The First Mission (Mike Lask)

- Courtyard (Tom Patten)

- Heavenly Challenges (Tom Patten)

- Let the Game Begin! ("BlazingApollo")

- Lots of Stuff (Wes Powers)
Quote:- History in Action (Josh Lee)
Personally I see History in Action somewhere around the MIX UP slot (level 130s) as a "relief" level. Like after level 131 Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
J.B., if any of my levels made it into CCLP1, mind if you could put my real name: Gigih Agung Pradipta, instead of BlazingApollo in the level author's name? Because, well, I don't live with that name,you know. Wink
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
This is ultimately our goal with everyone, providing each designer gives us the permission to use his or her real name. Slight smile
Well I don't think that's gonna be an issue in the long run Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Hopefully not - if I remember correctly, the only designer who didn't give us a real name for CCLP3 was "firefly" ("Snakes and Ladders").
Tyrethali Ansrath?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Yeah, Tyrethali isn't her (?) real name - but it's at least a pseudo-first and -last name. Slight smile I was referring to people who prefer using what's obviously an internet username.
Quote:I was referring to people who prefer using what's obviously an internet username.
Of which I'd be one. Tongue

No seriously, please don't use my real name, even though a couple of you already have it.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam