Your CCLP1 secret level list
Well yes but I don't think it should be 149
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Japanese Game Show being already borderline, Through the Fire and Flames and Final Destination are, again, cases of No, just No. However, I have no problem with 148 and 149, if not that they should appear much earlier in.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
TomP thinks Final Destination should be in CCLP1
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:TomP thinks Final Destination should be in CCLP1

Think and what it will be actually be are two different things. I can understand why it might not get into CCLP1. However, CCLP4 I don't see what could stop it if it's gonna be like CCLP3.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
That's actually a good explanation. And i don't see why CCLP4 can't be harder than CCLP3
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
I hope CCLP4 won't be harder than CCLP3, but that's not for just me to decide as some people really enjoy the super-intense challenge.

Also, we should make a level like Flareon be level 150 of CCLP1. I'm just throwing that idea up Slight smile as who says it HAS to be 149 like every other official set?
145. Overlap (Rock Genereux)

146. Electromagnetic Elevator (Trevor Hedges)

147. Guidance for Experts (Josh Lee)

148. Ice, Ice, Maybe (J.B. Lewis)

149. Repugnant Nonsense (Tyler Sontag)
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

YES. Those are some good ones. Guidance for experts sounds great there.
That was my thought too. Wink somewhat difficult but can still be enjoyed by any beginner.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I actually didn't think one would put Overlap somewhere there. Those are very good choices. Let me try my hand just for fun, not exhaustive or anything, just for fun:

145. Let's Just Be Friends (J.B. Lewis)

146. Chip Alone (Tom Patten)

147. Thief, You've Taken All That Was Me (Tyler Sontag)

148. Frozen Labyrinth (Josh Lee)

149. Judas' Last Move (Rock Généreux)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow