Your CCLP1 secret level list
In your opinion, what 5 levels would you place in the CCLP1 145-149 slots?

Mine are:

145. Judas' Last Move (Rock Genereux)

146. Japanese Game Show (John Lewis)

147. Lounge Act (Tyler Sontag)

148. Flareon (Josh Lee)

149. Final Destination (Tom Patten)

What about you?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Agreed, except I think they would need to be made a lot easier, with the exception of Judas and Flareon. In fact, I don't think we should stay religious to the tradition of having a super-easy level at 148 because I think it is best to see something different. Final Destination in my opinion (after discussing with J.B. on somewhere a while back) is quite possibly in its current form still too difficult for a CCLP4 player to have the patience for, I hope it's not a disappointment on my part to say that, as it is still an amazing work of art as one of the craziest MS/Lynx compatible levels.

If Lounge Act (or other similar levels) makes it in in its current form, I likely wouldn't ever LP it because I don't want another CCLP3-like diabolical ending that caused me to cheat (no reference intended).

Yes, guys, remember that I DO know that levels won't be modified without designer consent.
Quote:Agreed, except I think they would need to be made a lot easier, with the exception of Judas and Flareon. In fact, I don't think we should stay religious to the tradition of having a super-easy level at 148 because I think it is best to see something different. Final Destination in my opinion (after discussing with J.B. on somewhere a while back) is quite possibly in its current form still too difficult for a CCLP4 player to have the patience for, I hope it's not a disappointment on my part to say that, as it is still an amazing work of art as one of the craziest MS/Lynx compatible levels.

If Lounge Act (or other similar levels) makes it in in its current form, I likely wouldn't ever LP it because I don't want another CCLP3-like diabolical ending that caused me to cheat (no reference intended).

Yes, guys, remember that I DO know that levels won't be modified without designer consent.

Yeah, I know Final Destination is the least likely of my CCLP1 secret list to get into CCLP1, but a Chipster can dream I guess. I actually think it's a very good finale level.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
My ideal list of CCLP1 secret levels include:

145. Bloblake (Rock Genereux)

146. Double Pain (Josh Lee)

147. The End Of All Time (David Stolp)

148. Niche II (Daniel Bouwiener)

149. ARRGGH (Mr. Anderson)
Quote:My ideal list of CCLP1 secret levels include:

145. Bloblake (Rock Genereux)

146. Double Pain (Josh Lee)

147. The End Of All Time (David Stolp)

148. Niche II (Daniel Bouwiener)

149. ARRGGH (Mr. Anderson)

LOL brilliant!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I like the 149, but obviously that's not happening.

@Tom: probably too hard.

The fact is that I haven't played a lot of reasonably hard levels lately so I wouldn't know what to put there yet.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
145. Japanese Game Show

146. Through the Fire and Flames

147. Final Destination

148. Courtyard

149. Flareon
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Good story
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:145. Japanese Game Show

146. Through the Fire and Flames

147. Final Destination

148. Courtyard

149. Flareon

You can't be serious about that 149 Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:You can't be serious about that 149 Tongue

No, I'm serious. Fun level. Challenging, but easy enough for CCLP1
MY WEAPON SUCKS!