Your CCLP1 secret level list
I forgot about ABBGTH! That should be level 147!
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
All Bit Busters Go To Heaven is a lot better than Final Destination in my opinion Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I feel confident enough that Chip Alone will get into CCLP1 anyway. I don't think it will work as a bonus level though.

I've put it there for the storyline. 145 = Let's Just Be Friends, 146 = Chip Alone. I'm surprised no one noticed and/or pointed it out.

As for the 149 argument, I think it's obvious we're trying not to overcomplicate it all, for the sake of uniformity. Some players still play in good ol' stock MSCC (like me) and are comfortable in those shoes.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:You can't make it 150 levels! It has to be either 144 or 149, otherwise it'll trigger the Termination Glitch!

Here we go again. I post an idea just for fun to express my own opinion, and somebody immediately shoots it down like it's going to trigger the end of the world. C'mon, guys. Thumbs down

Seeing as level 148 in CC1 was easy but super-long, I don't get why everybody has caught on with a tradition of 148 being overly easy and short. I honestly think Frozen Labyrinth would be really well-fit for level 145, but that's just what my inner gut tells me for some reason. In my opinion we should go with a 80s range difficulty level (CC1) for 148, but again that's just me.
Quote:I actually didn't think one would put Overlap somewhere there. Those are very good choices. Let me try my hand just for fun, not exhaustive or anything, just for fun:

145. Let's Just Be Friends (J.B. Lewis)

146. Chip Alone (Tom Patten)

147. Thief, You've Taken All That Was Me (Tyler Sontag)

148. Frozen Labyrinth (Josh Lee)

149. Judas' Last Move (Rock Généreux)

This is actually sort of perfect.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Wait... is this implying that Melinda breaks up with Chip (145), then Chip is alone (146), then he gets depressed over the "thief" who Melinda cheated on Chip with (147), then Chip feels more depressed (148), then he commits suicide (149)? Or am I missing something here with 147-149? Haha.
Quote:Wait... is this implying that Melinda breaks up with Chip (145), then Chip is alone (146), then he gets depressed over the "thief" who Melinda cheated on Chip with (147), then Chip feels more depressed (148), then he commits suicide (149)? Or am I missing something here with 147-149? Haha.

Exactly, the perfect epilogue to CCLP1! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Alrighty then. CCLP4 cancelled, in favor of this great story which kills off Chip! Just kidding of course, but that doesn't mean we can't have Chip die sometime and then be put back to life.
Quote:Alrighty then. CCLP4 cancelled, in favor of this great story which kills off Chip! Just kidding of course, but that doesn't mean we can't have Chip die sometime and then be put back to life.

Put All Bit Busters Go To Heaven at 150. Problem solved! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
YES. There we go right there.

But to make CCLP3 work we would have to pull a Romeo and Juliet.