ZK2
I updated the latest version of ZK2 (2.0) and the tank still won't move. To further explain this I looked in the editor and the tank on top the exit says "monster DOES NOT MOVE" via CCEdit 2.0.
I've updated the set again. I don't know if I selected the wrong file last time, but that specific issue should be fixed. Thanks Slight smile
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
It is still not working, pressed it once didn't move. Pressed it multiple times still nothing. Sorry
I checked the newly updated version just now and the tank has been added to the monster list, but if it's still not on the list in your version, you can simply add it to the list.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I fixed it myself, I put the tank on the monster list and it worked. But, I did download the latest version (2.0) and it still didn't work.

Now the tank is on the monster list the tank moved now.
I found another unsolvability issue here, there is only 1 chip in Monster Wheel (25) but 3 chips are required Confused . Might wanna change the chips required to 1.

Good level set so far though. Slight smile
Now I am currently on Firewall (47), so far so good. Against all odds (44) seems to be unsolvable. The farthest I've gone is the tooth monster on the slide section after that I can't do anything else. Against all odds needs to have a look, I am assuming that the yellow key was supposed to be a red key. Now, there is a yellow lock below 5 bombs but the teeth cant blow them up cause of the gravel time above.

Either I am missing something or there is another design error in the level. Confused
Quote:Now I am currently on Firewall (47), so far so good. Against all odds (44) seems to be unsolvable. The farthest I've gone is the tooth monster on the slide section after that I can't do anything else. Against all odds needs to have a look, I am assuming that the yellow key was supposed to be a red key. Now, there is a yellow lock below 5 bombs but the teeth cant blow them up cause of the gravel time above.

Either I am missing something or there is another design error in the level. Confused
Against All Odds is solvable- you can get the teeth to a different set of bombs.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Also, the ending of Collector (48) there doesn't seem to be a way to outrun the fireball to hit the trap button which opens the trap blocking the exit. No holes or a thief whatsoever. Confused
Plus in Against all odds (44) the only set of bombs I can see the teeth boo up are the set of bombs above the force floors. Also, the other set of bombs can't be blown up by the teeth due to the gravel. I just don't see any other set of bombs the teet can blow up